|27|

Guys this is for those, who didn't know about my new book...His Revenge....plz...read that too...it's about Daniel and Aadhya's story...

As some of u have requested so I published that too...

Plz..give it a try and share my story with ur friends...

I hope I didn't bored u with my blabbering.

Now Enjoy!!!

Author's POV

They trio were sitting on the chair, the duo Myra and Viraaj were listening to whatever the other person was saying.

"I know I did wrong with u guys....and I m sorry for that....plz...forgive me Viraaj, Myra plz...." the other person said crying hysterically, Myra put her hand on her back, for consoling.

"Its ok Riya. We dont have any anger for u. We are fine. See everything happen for a reason. Dont think urself guilty. God has planned everything for us. So stop crying and Viraaj come on she is ur friend. Hug her." Myra said to Viraaj, who was quite angry on his friend.

Maybe he had loved her or it can be attraction, but she was his childhood friend, how can she plan evil things against him?

He cant forgive her this easily, he stood up from his chair and went from there without saying anything.

Myra and Riya both saw him standing from his placing going away, Riya couldnt stop her tears, Myra saw everything and followed Viraaj.

She saw him standing there, thinking deeply.

"Why u came from there?" Myra began, as she saw him zoned out but he came back when he heard her voice.

He turned towards her.

"How can u forgive her this easily? She had planned evil things for us." He asked but latter stated.

"She has changed, Viraaj, cant u see how much she was regretting?" Myra asked him, explaining him.

"How can u be so sure that she wont do anything again in future?" He asked her annoyed.

"If I wasnt sure, I wouldnt have given u a second chance, Viraaj. I know she did wrong, but u also did. If u deserve second chance then why cant she? Everyone deserve their second chance. And I m 100% sure becoz of u. I m 100% sure, that u will never repeat ur mistake, that's why I gave u the second chance. I m not saying this to feel u uncomfortable but think about her too, u were there too in her place some days ago. She also deserves a second chance." Myra said looking at his eyes, which held respect, guilt, love and care for her.

He smiled at her, seeing his smile she nodded her head signalling him to go.

He went from there followed by Myra, who was smiling at him.

After so many years, she has got love, the pure love.

Viraaj hugged Riya, she was crying, after seeing him coming in his way, she stood up from her place.

Viraaj's eyes were wet, he don't want to cry in front of two ladies.

He wiped his tears which were threatening to come out.

"Alright. Now dont cry Riya. I forgave u. I m sorry to act like a jerk." Said Viraaj, after breaking the hug.

Riya smiled at him through her tears.

She went towards Myra to thank her.

Myra took her in a hug.

"Thank you Myra. I misunderstood u. I m sorry. U r a gem." Riya said wiping her tears, Myra shook her head.