|13|

Unedited

Author's POV

Myra was in her office, Working. One month of her being like this. She don't want to think anything about that day.

One month of her being in this state. She came home late, when everyone slept and went to office before anyone woke up. She didn't had her meal, sometimes she just skip but sometime she prefer only sandwich or black coffee.

She had now knew one thing, love is not a cup of coffee for her in this life. She had started this life alone, she had started to walk on this path of her dream alone and now that she has achieved everything, but now also she was alone. But achieving everything in her life, she was letting everything go. She don't want anyone to hate her.

And specially his hate, she can't bear that.

They hadn't seen anyone from that day like never talk. Nisha was so much worried about Myra and her brother's relationship. She want them to be together.

That day Nisha asked about her permission to reveal everything about last night incident. But Myra stopped her from doing that.

It's kind of frustrating Nisha that she couldn't help them.

Myra was busy in her work, when Ridhaan entered in her cabin.

"Myra I want to tell u something..." Myra cut him off.

"I know what u want to tell." Myra said smiling at him.

That person who truly cared for her can only see the pain behind that smile. But is there anyone who ever cared for her truly? And the answer is NO. A big No.

"No Myra u don't. This is the reason why that day I rejected u. Now it's enough for me to take anything else. I want to tell the reason behind the rejection." He said, his voice was lacing with urgency.

Myra smiled at him, she was not the old Myra, she has changed, and now if anyone would back stab her, she will forgive them without any second thought.

"I know Ridhaan about everything, what she did to me. But I never understand why she did this, that too to me?" A drop of tear came out of her eyes.

Myra can't believe that 'she' did everything.

"Becoz she hates u." Ridhaan said after a while.

"But she is my best friend. We were together almost for 9 years. Why she hates me?" She was now on her feet, standing and in anger, she kicked the chair.

"But how do u know this?" Ridhaan asked.

"I was never suspicious of her but that day when I lost my most important meeting with Kapoors, she called me. After some day I told Ramsha to find out everything, yeah I know about her everything but there is something that I didn't knew." She told, tears were making their way not wanting to show them, she wiped her eyes carelessly.

"Call her, tell her to come here. Today she has to answer why she did this to me?" Myra said after wiping her tears.

"If we want to know the truth then we should go to her house." Ridhaan suggested and they both nodded at each other.

Myra and Ridhaan were standing at her house.

They entered in the house.

Adhya was in her painting room, where she paints and spend her more time.

Adhya was currently busy in her painting, when she turned she find them standing.

"Woah...u both r here? Is everything fine?" Adhya asked putting her brush on the near table.