|21|

Author's POV

"What happened to her?" Myra asked Ridhaan, as she rushed towards him after they arrived at the hospital.

"She ate sleeping pills, more than necessary. Doctor are saying it's very hard to save her. But they r doing their best to save her. Don't worry Myra, Adhya will be fine." Ridhaan assured her more than her he assured himself.

He don't want to loose her, he knew why she did this, but afterall she is a human, everyone made mistake, no one is perfect.

Myra was crying continuously, she don't want anything happen to her.

Daniel was standing there looking at them, but he was zoned out, he don't know but for the first time he felt as if he was losing something or someone who was not even his.

"Why she did this?" Myra asked Ridhaan, Daniel also looked at him.

"Dont know, but she was saying this constantly like, 'u should not forgive her' it's like she was cursing her own self. She has changed Myra I m telling u. She is back, she became like she used to be in our college days." Ridhaan said, his eyes were shining, showing some hope.

"I had forgave her, Ridhaan, I dont want her to suffer like this. She was always there when i needed someone badly. I know, she did mistake but she is also human, but most important thing is that she is guilty of what she had did. And I m thankful, that her pure soul overtook her satan side." Myra replied.

It was almost, four hours, Myra, Ridhaan and Daniel were sitting there.

Myra was asleep. Ridhaan was trying again to call Viraaj but he wasnt receiving any of his calls.

It's almost midnight. Doctor came out, Daniel rushed towards him fastly. "Is she ok?" He asked to the Doctor.

Myra's eyes opened from the sound.

"Is she ok doctor?" This time it was Myra.

"Yes. Miss. She is fine now, u can talk to her." Saying this doctor went from there.

"Myra u should go." Ridhaan suggested.

Myra nodded at him and went inside.

Ridhaan was continuously calling Viraaj but he wasn't picking any of his calls.

Viraaj was sitting in a restaurant, who is near Myra's house. It opened 24/7.

He was sipping coffee, so that he wouldn't sleep. The black dark circles under his eyes were the result of his not sleeping, and sipping his coffee.

Too much coffee is not good for health, everything that crossed the limit is too much to take, and is not good for health and for the person too.

"Sir ur coffee." The waiter said to Viraaj, he looked up at him and nodded.

He put the cup of coffee on table and went from there, there were not much people present there.

Viraaj was sitting continuously looking at the direction of her house.

He was worried now, it's 1am and she was not here yet. He don't have her new number and that's why he couldn't call her.

He took out his phone and saw 43 miss calls and 15 SMSs from Ridhaan, he quickly called Ridhaan becoz he knew something is wrong or else Ridhaan won't call him and he don't have time to read the sms send by him.

"Hello, Ridhaan?" Saying this Viraaj stood up from his place.

"Here is no taxi, how can I come there? Can u send someone?" Viraaj asked.