| 7 |

Author's POV

Viraaj arrived at the mansion.

He couldn't believe his own eyes, how can someone so dear can deceive them?

His thought was disturbed by the sound of breaking of a glass.

He looked up at her she was also looking at him but the difference was, she was looking at him in disgust and he was looking at her in pain.

"Myra I want to talk to u. Plz listen to me for once?" He pleaded.

"Did I said I want to talk to u?" She replied and was about to go when he held her arms, his eyes were just showing hurt. His eyes were pleading her to give him a chance to say.

"Don't u dare touch me." She shouted at him.

Viraaj left her hand immediately.
"Myra plz try to understand just listen to me... Plz...." He again plead.

"Kyun sunu tumhari baat? Hote kaun ho Tum?" She was making her way to her room.

"Stop." His voice was dangerous.

Myra stopped in her way, she turned around to see his face was devoid of any emotion.

Their little fight had became big now.
His mother and sister came out of their room.

"Don't u dare raise ur voice at me. Tumhari aukaat Kya hai mere saamne? Tum jarur mere husband ho but mujhse apni aukaat dekh Kar baat Karo... Samjhe?" Her eyes were red due to anger.

"Tum jaada bol rahi ho... Tumhe lagta hai ki main tum jaisa nhi ban sakta? I promise u I will become India's No. 1 businessman. And then uss waqt tum mujhse neeche rahogi." He said, he was now fuming in anger.

Myra never underestimated anyone. But her anger is doing this on behalf of her.

"Huh... Main or tumse neeche? Kabhi nhi... Ya to jab tak tum no. 1 par pahuchoge tab Tak shayad main business world me rahu hi na... Par tumse neeche rahne ka koi sawal hi nhi uth ta..." She said with determination.

"Itna ghamand khud par? Ab maza aayega tumhare iss ghamand ko todne me..." Viraaj replied with a smirk and gritted his teeth.

"Mubarak ho tumhe tumhara mansion. Mujhe yaha ab ek minute bhi nhi rukna." He said and was going with his family when her voice made him stop.

"Ok... Jao jaha jaana hai waha jao... But phir... Tumhari family ko kuchh ho jaaye to mujhse mat kahna..." She said and went from there not bothering to hear his answer, becoz she knew he won't go.

Viraaj called that person, and told that person to meet him.

He had arrived at the restaurant quite early.

"To Kya faisla liya hai tumne?" That person said taking the seat.

"Don't take ur hopes high. I m here to decline ur offer. And yeah I wont tell her about u. But for that don't u dare come in my way. It's my promise." He said and made his way out of the restaurant.

He didn't went to the Manison. Instead went to the bar.

On the other hand Myra was not feeling good, she was pacing in her room back and forth.

She knows whatever she did with him was not good. She never thought about him like that.

She thought him to be a hard-worker.

Whatever she heard tonight she can never believe in her own ears.

She didn't heard the other person's voice but she heard his.