|11|

Author's POV

Myra was broken, she can't think that his words affect her this much.

She was used to hear these kind words but she never expected This coming from him.

She hasn't brought her car becoz she came there with him.

She don't have any vehicle to go back to her mansion.

She was walking on a posh road like a dead body.

The sky was sad too, the rain was the evident of its sadness.

The road was silent, no one was there to listen her sobs.

She thought it as a ryt opportunity and the tears started coming out of her eyes one by one.

She was too engrossed her in crying that she didn't saw a car was coming from her back.

She was not in her senses, and crying in the middle of the road, first time in her life she felt helpless. She didn't felt this much helpless after leaving her own house, that is was feeling it ryt now.

The car stopped.

"Are u mad? Miss. What r u doing in the middle of the road that too this late?" The person asked her.

She didn't heard his voice.

The person shook her and shocked to see that it was Myra.

"Myra? What r u doing here? Where is Viraaj? Are u fine?" That person asked her in concerned.

"My presence suffocates him. He told me I m a dustbin, no, dustbin is far better than me." After saying that, Myra started crying.

"Myra... Plz don't cry...Come I will drop u to ur home." He said.

"No Ridhaan I don't want to go there. I don't want him to die becoz of my presence. Plz take me there where no ones hate me, where everyone loves me, where my presence didn't suffocates then. Take me to my family. Plz. Ridhaan..." Myra said, Ridhaan took her with him and opened the passenger seat.

After he made sure that she was ok, he started the engine and took her there where she wants to go.

He knows her destination.

He never loved her in other way but as a friend. He don't want to see her in pain anymore.

She had beared only pain in her past but now he don't want to see her in pain.

They arrived at the Orphanage, it was late night so everyone must have slept.

Ridhaan took Myra inside, the guard opened the door for them.

Everyone was awake, everyone was happy to see her there. After assuring that she will be fine, he left from there.

He wants to know everything that happened to her, he wants to know the reason behind her condition, she is in now. And he knows the person is none other than Viraaj.

But he don't want to make fuss in her life anymore.

He thought to go her mansion but after thinking deeply he went to his home.

He has something in his mind.

On the other hand, Viraaj came out of the restaurant looking very angry.

He was feeling remorse for what he did, for what he said.

He know that it's not ryt to say those harsh words to her.

After all she is also human.

As he opened the car's door, after buckling his seat belt, he started the engine.