Daddy!!!(1)

Kirishima~ bakugou moans as kiri nibbles at his neck. They were alone at kiri's home and his parents are going to be gone all week.  Kiri and Bakugou have been making out for five minutes. Kiri was normally bottom but they wanted to try something new.  Kirishima takes off his shirt and baku's shirt too.  He started to play with bakugous nipples making him moan loudly. Bakugou pulls on kirishima hair before kirishima coments with "You seem to like being bottom" Bakugou gives him him the death stare then smirks. He flips them over with him on top and kirishima on bottom. Kiri frowns while trying to hold back a smile of relief. " yeah I do but that smile your holding back says you like bottom more" Bakugou states. Before kirishima could say anything Bakugou starts to kiss his lips. He uses his Tongue to ask for entrance but kiri doesn't let him. ( we all know Bakugou always gets his way so) he grabs kiri's dick causing kiri to gasp. Bakugou leaves his hand as he kisses his partner.  After about three minutes of Bakugou kissing kiri all over his upper half he starts to move lower. He pulls down kiri's pants and boxers. Kiri's 7 1/2in dick falls out of his boxers.  Bakugou bites his lip just looking at it.  He puts as much as he can in his mouth.  Daddy!!! Kirishima moans.  Bakugou tries to smile but with having no gag reflex he can fit more dick in his mouth and almost all of kiri dick was in his mouth. Kiri pulls at his hair making Bakugou moan on his penis sending vibrations trough kiri's body. Kiri moans loudly and screens "oh~ daddy~". Bakugou likes when kiri calls him daddy. "Daddy I'm ab- DADDY!!!" Kiri ties to warn Bakugou but it was to late. Bakugou swallows kirishimas cum and licks his lips.  " I like when you call me daddy" kirishima blushes and smiles. "Daddy". Bakugou bites his lips at the sound of kiri calling him daddy but but he wanted him to moan it.  He gets up and grabs lube. When he turned around he caught kirishima looking at his dick and biting his lips. After Bakugou put on the lube he makes his way inside of kiri.  Kiri moan as Bakugou was pumping his dick inside him.  " fuck kiri your so tight" Bakugou said as he breathed heavily. He started to go faster making kiri moan again " oh~d-daddy don't stop~ DADDY!!!!" Bakugou had a weird feeling in his stomach. "Fuck baby I'm about to come." " ok daddy."  Bakugou released his white creamy liquid inside of kirishima. He kept pumping inside of kiri and faster and harder.  "DADDY~ OH DADDY~ HARDER DADDY HARDER~ PLEASE DADDY~H-HARDER HARDER!!!!!!" Bakugou went as hard as possible making kiri a moaning mess. Kiri grabed the sheets and squeezed them. He tore the sheets of the bed and hunched his back off the bed. Bakugous eyes rolled into the back of his head." Daddy I'm going to cum!" Kiri's liquid went all over his stomach. Bakugou pulled out of kiri and licked the cum off of kiri's ab's then layed next to his lover.  He imeadiatly feel asleep along with kirishima.

SORRY IF ITS BAD ITS MY FIRST SMUT.