Rock hard then exploded(3)

Kirishima and Bakugou were at it again. In there defense the last time they did anything sexual was in a bathroom stall two months ago. In those two moths kiri was with his parents and four siblings while Bakugou was in Ohio visiting long lost family. Now they were finally together........ALONE. Baku had kiri pinned on the wall kissing at his neck leaving hickeys.
Kiri: baby what if my parents see that they will ask who did it and they don't know I'm gay.
Baku: lie I will have momo act for you
Kiri: baby you know i-
Baku: I'm not baby .......you are.
Kiri: * smirks* daddy you know I can't lie......... it's my biggest weakness.
Baku: well it's time to come out cause I can't take those away * points at hickeys on neck *
Kiri: fine.
Bakugou continues kissing at his neck. He takes off his shirt and looks at kiri. He takes off kiri's shirt. Bakugou kisses kiri's lips. He licks them to ask for entrance but kiri keeps his lips shut. Bakugou grabs kiri's dick as hard as he can but not enough to hurt him. Kiri moans Loudly and Bakugou takes his chance. Now kissing with tounge Bakugou starts to make his way down. He pulls down kiri's pants. Kiri gets his chance for payback. He grabs Bakugous dick hard. Bakugou lets out a super loud moan. So loud the neighbors could hear. Kiri wants to try being top again. He turns them over making Bakugou pinned on the wall. He gets on his nee's and pulls down Bakugous pants. He wants to hear Baku moan his name. He puts Bakugous dick in his mouth. He starts to moan loudly as Kiri deep Throats him. He pulls kiri's hair.
Bakugou: oh~ baby~ ughumcgcsyhkbx~
Kiri: * giggles *
Kiri could tell Bakugou was about to cum. He's such a sensitive bottom almost any touch can make him moan. Kiri stops and gets off his nee's before Bakugou cums. Bakugou whined.
Kiri: what??im not done
Bakugou: I was gonna cum.
Kiri giggles again. He makes his way behind Baku. He nibbles on his neck as he holds Bakugous hands above his head on the wall. He pushes himself inside just a little. He goin in dry but he didn't have any lube or condoms. Kiri Accidentally activates his quirk all trough his body. Including his dick. Bakugou clenched his fists and screams in pain. Kiri realizes his quirk just Mounfunctioned and he can't stop his quirk. Bakugous palms start to sweat.
Kiri: fuck babe my quirk there's something wrong.
Bakugou: WELL NO DIP I CAN TELL...... YOUR KINDA INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW...... I CAN FEEL IT
Kiri: I have to pull out it gonna hurt.
Bakugou: DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SHITTY HAIR IF YOU DO THAT ITS GONNA MAKE IT WORSE
Kiri: then what do I do then
Bakugou: I DONT KNOW
Kiri: ima pull out I have to
Bakugou try's to stop him but kiri does it any way. Bakugou screams in pain but it seemed to fade into a moan at the end. Bakugou wants payback. He barely uses his quirk when he grabs kiri's rock hard dick. Kiri falls to the ground in tears.
Bakugou: your never being top again
Kiri agrees and stays down on the ground with his hands covering his cock. Kiri looks at Bakugou and realizes something. Bakugou was in just as much pain as him. He gets up and kisses Bakugous cheek
Kiri:I'm sorry daddyI didn't mean to hurt you don't be mad at me pleAse daddy. 👉🏻👈🏻
Bakugou: I know and I did mean to hurt you but I'm sorry hey at least I'm being honest hey how bout we finish this tomorrow but I be top and we can go to bed now
Kiri: were probably going to be sore tomorrow can we finish some other time please daddy I'm hurting.
Bakugou: of course
Bakugou and Kiri lay in bed. Kiri has his arms wrapped around Bakugou and his head on his chest. In the middle of the night Kiri starts having a bad dream. Bakugou wakes up and sees Kiri kicking his legs and moving a lot. He sees tears run down his face and wakes Kiri up. Kiri jumps up and screams " NO DONT HURT HIM PLEASE". Kiri looks at Bakugou with fear in his eyes. He falls into Bakugous arms and sobs.
Kiri: it all felt so real baby. I thought i lost you. Baby don't ever leave me please
Bakugou: I would never leave you. I would be nothing without you.
Bakugou plays with kiri's hair and holds him close to his body. Kiri cry's himself asleep and soon Bakugou falls asleep too