Sorry mom im gay(5)

Ok before we start. I love the title I came up with and this will probably be a longer chapter cause why not. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU BLASTY BOI. Oh and based on ZaylieCulwell 's comment on my last post ( the comments was basically saying hi to Bakugou then realized who it was but I mixed it up and made it different cause I don't remember the exact words and I'm more funny than her) the beginning will be a little funny ( in my opinion)⚠️ warning: there will be suicidal thoughts/attempts and some other stuff that you may not like so at the end there will be a small summary of what happens⚠️ ALSO IN THIS KIRI SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION I FORGOT TO MENTION IT BEFORE. THIS IS JUST WERE HE DRAWS THE LINE thank you 😊
Kiri pov:
My mom was walking around my room looking for a girl. And I was waiting to see her reaction for when she seen Bakugou instead of a girl. I mean yes he can act like a girl at points but other than that he is far from female. My mom opens the closet door to see no other than Bakugou himself who had been struggling to get his pants on without making noises.
Kiri mom: oh hey Bakug- BAKUGOU KATSIKI what ar- Kiri um what the actual fuck.
I sat there in silence as I had never heard her curse unless she was extremely angry of majorly confused.
Kiri mom: so your gay......ok well...... umm.....I'm just gonna leave now...I'm gonna get some mc Donald's y'all want anything.
Kiri: mc chicken
Bakugou: I'm good
Kiri: he will also have a mc chicken
Bakugou: I just said I'm good
Kiri: and I just said you will also have a mc chicken
Bakugou: but I don't want the mc chicken  Kiri: then what do you want
Bakugou: chicken nuggie's
Kiri mom: ok I will be back.
I sat on my bed and started to scroll throughly my TikTok for you page. Bakugou lays next to me and watch with me. my for you was full of people from UA and other hero schools and people that are a part of the lgbtq I seen a video of my favorite YouTuber. But only to find out he had committed suicide. I gasped in surprise. I wanted to cry. Steve cash was awesome and he took his life just like that.
~ 3 day time skip brought to you by pop rocks~
My and Bakugou were at lunch in school and it had been a really bad day. Some kids I didn't even know exist were picking on me and I can't tell Bakugou. After lunch Bakugou has to go to a different class than me. I walked to class only to be stopped by the same three boys.
Boy1: hey ugly
Boy2: get out of our way you stupid bitch.* pushes Kiri to the ground*
Boy1:*holds him down with his foot* are you gonna get up or are you just gonna lay there. Come on get up loser. Your not gonna let us just push you around like that are you.
Boy3: guys lets teach him a lesson for getting in our way.

As soon as the boy said this they all started kicking me. The first boy grabbed me by the shirt and started punching me and the others watched and laughed. After that the boys walked away. I ran home almost in tears. I wasn't going back to school for today. When I got home no one was there. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I took a razor blade and held against my arm. I wanted to die so bad but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I remember al the things the boys called me.

Useless
Ugly
Disappointment
Fat
Fagget
Pussy

The more I remember these things and all the other hurtful words. I cut really deep. Then I did it again. Until my arm was covered in blood. After a couple of seconds I was on the floor passed out.

Bakugou pov:
After class I went back to aizawa sensei class. It didn't take me long to realize Kiri wasn't there. I had a bad feeling. I asked the teacher and he said he didn't know were kiri was. I ran out of the room filled with worry. Kiri never misses class and if he did, sensei would know. I walk to recovery girls office and he wasn't there. I ran to his house and ran inside I got to the bathroom and fell to the ground in tears. I start screaming and I hold Kiri in my arms. At that moment kiri's mom comes home and runs upstairs. As soon as she sees me holding Kiri and my shirt covered in in his blood she starts to sob and she calls an ambulance. I hold Kiri. He was breathing but barely. The ambulance came and took Kiri to the hospital. And me and his mom were in the waiting room me covered in blood and tears her still sobbing. I hear the hospital doors slam open as all of class 1a walks in. After a few days kirishima was ok but he was still in the hospital. I had to get a new uniform And the rest of the week all the class did was talk about what happened. I didn't want to hear it but no one would shut up. Finally Kiri was back but he wasn't smiling like usual. I ran up to him and hug him as tight as I can in fear I might lose him again. Then the class joins and it's just on big hug.

Basically Kiri was upset about Steve cash's death and a 3 boys were making fun of him. He let his emotions get the best of him and he try's to commit suicide. Bakugou and Kiri mom finds him and takes him to a hospital. He survived and Bakugou was the most emotional.