Punishment (smut)(15)

We getting kinky this chapter will have smut as promised and I will try to make more smut chapters. Anyways this will include a cock ring Baku bottom and being tied up etc.😁

Bakugou and kiri were together all week. They went with the Baku squad to catch up on what has happened lately in the past two months, Bakugou parents for food, and kiri's parents to walk around the park and talk. Now they finally have some time alone. Bakugou parents were out on a date tonight. "So what you want to do" Bakugou asked. Kiri shrugs then gets an idea. "Well since we are alone..." he started but instead of finishing he leans in to kiss him.

Bakugou kisses back. They made out until Kiri was on top of him and was grinding on Bakugou. He moans lightly. Kiri kisses his neck leaving hickeys all over then comes to a sudden stop. "Mm~ why did you stop" Bakugou aaks. Kiri smirks and starts to tie him up. "I think you deserve a punishment~ you've been a very bad boy". Bakugou goes completely red and stares at him. Kiri takes off both of there pants and boxers. Bakugou's hands were tied to the head board. Kiri kisses him once more.

While he does do his hands make their way to Bakugous nipples. He teased his nipples. "Mm~ k-kiri~" bakugou moans. Kiri smirks and leaves a bite mark on his neck. Goes down to his dick and teased the tip with his tongue. Bakugou lets out a loud moan when Kiri suddenly starts deep throating him. He plays with Bakugou balls and continues deep throating.

"A-AhH~ Kiri~"

Kiri continues until he knew bakugou was close. "Kiri I was so close why did you stoooppp~" bakugou whines. "This is a punishment baby not a reward and call me master~" bakugou bites his lip making Kiri smirk. He put a cock ring on bakugou making him whine.

Kiri then grabs a vibrator and puts it inside bakugou putting it at the lowest setting. "AhH~ Kiri~". Kiri grabs bakugou neck. "I told you call me master~" bakugou was a dark red "s-Sorry master~~".

Kiri lets go putting the vibrator on highest setting. "AHh~ k- Master~" Kiri smirks and turns the vibrator off and puts it away.  whines wanting more. Kiri chuckled, as he teased Bakugou's entrance with his dick. "Please master~!"

To be continued
Sorry it took me so long I completely forgot about this and never finished it. But hope you enjoy so far