Quick suck(2)

Kiri and Bakugou were in an abandoned hallway in UA looking for something to do like to destroy an old classroom or something. The walk into a bathroom that was actually really clean. Bakugou gets an idea that's definitely not trashing an old room.  He looks at kiri and smirks making Kiri confused. " what???" Bakugou looks at kiri and says " call me daddy".  Kiri looks shocked as if he weren't expecting him to say that but really he knew by the smirk on his face that was what he was thinking. " but class will start in 15 minutes and we're in an old bathroom." " but it's clean and it will be just a quick suck plus we haven't fucked in like to weeks." Kiri agreed and Bakugou quickly took action. He push him against the the wall and started to kiss him. He made his way to kiri's neck but then kiri asked " can suck yours.......daddy" Bakugou allowed it and the red head flipped them over with Bakugou on the wall now. He makes it quick and only wastes two minutes kissing on Bakugous body. He wanted to really taste him. He gets on his nee's and pulls down his pants. He started pulling down his boxers. He looks at bakus dick then looks at Bakugou " your dick is bigger than mine!" Bakugous laugh made its way into a moan as kirishima put as much as he could in his mouth. Like Bakugou, he two had no gag reflex so he could fit more in his mouth without gagging. He suck on the dick in his mouth . " oh~ baby it feels so good ~" Bakugou says as he pulls at kiri's hair. Kiri starts to moan loudly on Bakugous dick. The vibrations from the moans of kirishima make Bakugou moan really load and scream " oh don't stop~ oh~ fuck~" Kiri is still moaning then he gets the taste of pre-cum in his mouth. He sucks on Bakugous dick much harder. " I-I'm go-going to c-cum" Bakugou says trying to hold back his moan. Kiri didn't care and when he cums in his mouth he swallowed it all. There was a little cum on the edge of his mouth so he licked his lips. Bakugou and kirishima get dressed and look at the time. " shity hair we got two minutes to get to class let's go. They run to class to make it in there seats right before the bell rings.

I TRIED