Damn quirks(8)

Ok guys before we start I have something to say. If you do not support EVERYONE in the lgbtq+ or #blacklivesmatter I recommend you leave. Today's part of the story will have some OC's to support both. The first OC is

Colton silver: ftm transgender and has know Bakugou his whole life. His dead name was Casey. When he first came out as trans(1 week before his birthday January 10th) Bakugou got him binders and a trans flag and some male clothes. Then his parents sent him to a boarding school in America. Him and Bakugou haven't seen each other since they were 13. Now today he is moving back. The first thing he did was go see Bakugou. After catching up they decided to go to the protest with Kiri.
Quirk: she can stop time or make it go back but if she does there is always a possibility it can mess something important up.
Age:16
Hair color: teal

Lisa evergreen: known Kiri since they were 12. She was always picked on because of her dark skin until she met Kiri. They always stuck together and kept each other safe. Two years ago her and her family had to moved. Every time they got a chance they would visit each other for a week. Today they were gonna go to the black lives matter protest.
Quirk: telekinesis
Able to move things with her mind. But when she does she can only hold for 5 minutes or she will pass out.
Age: 17
Hair color: dark blue

Kirishima pov:
Me and Lisa were at the protest with Bakugou and Colton. Lisa held a up a sign that had I CANT BREATHE and names of people of color who were murdered by cops. We were wearing masks to keep from breathing in tear gas. We were also wearing black lives matter shirts and hats.

Bakugou was holding my hand while Lisa and Colton got to know each other. Earlier in the car ride to the protest Lisa sat up front with Bakugou and I sat in the back with Colton. We got know each other. he had brought a pride flag Bakugou had bought himself seems really cool. While we were talking Bakugou yelled from the front seat at Lisa for calling him a dandelion.

There were no cops around at the point so we took off our masks cause I was getting hard to breathe. We were in the middle of a conversation when we heard people screaming and running. We looked over and cops had released tear gas. We ran trying not to breathe in the gas.

After an 5 hours we left due to the cops shooting rubber bullets. I got one in my eye. We were in the hospital when the doctor had told me I would be permanently blind in my left eye.

-two weeks later-

Lisa left and Bakugou was with Colton.
I went to take a walk. On my way home I was attacked by a villain. Last I remember was me in an ambulance.

When I woke the baku squad was standing around me talking. "Umm what happened."
"Oh you got hit buy a quirk. " Mina said

This is an intro to the next chapter.