Karmas a b!+ch (10)

Hey y'all. It's me, shinsou sibling. So this story will have a trigger warning. I don't feel like finishing the last actual chapter I made but for the ones who can't see me put warnings ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ also you want them dead imma make them dead Oh and I need things to call all the people who read my stuff.

Bakugou pov:
As me and kiri were walking I noticed that the same people who lead him to suicide standing in the park. Suddenly I think of something. I send Kiri to get us some coffee. I made a super complicated order to get some extra time. While he is gone I call one of my old friends. They showed up dressing the same style as the boys.
"Listen, I need you to go over there and find out as much information as you can. Find out there quirks and names and anything else you can."  He look at me confused. "Why do you need to know all of that" "well I think it's kinda weird that Kiri didn't use his quirk when he got beat. And I have a plan to take them down" he just rules his eyes and starts walking to them and at perfect timing cause Kiri just got back. " ughhh why such a complicated order. I almost just got you a black coffee." I laughed and grabbed my drink.

-hour later-

He is still talking to them and kiri wants to leave and go home.  I text him and let him know  I'm leaving. Kiri grabs my hand and we walk home. On the way there, we walk into corn field, not gonna lie it was really fun. We just played around and made a few TikToks and even took pictures. Once we got home I got a long text from my friend. He actually found out a lot about them.

Thanks man I really appreciate this your a lot of help

No problem, oh and I have a recording of a conversation we had should I send that too

Well duh

So as it turns out the three boys who hurt Kiri there names were Connor,Bryan, Anthony (those are just names I thought of off the top of my head) and there from Ohio. I went to listen to the recording and when I did I figured out exactly how I'm going to take them down

F(bakugou Friend): so I heard about that one kid, I think his name was kirishima.

Connor: yeah so

F: didn't y'all beat him up.

-after 20 minutes of explaining and talking about how they don't feel bad and Bakugou is already on his way to Anthony's house.-

To be continued