Getting the "hype"

I woke up to my phone buzzing constantly. I rolled to check, it was the tik tok i made to renegade. It got 5 million views. I started screaming, "AHHHHHHHH". My mom came running into my room. She had a worryingly look on her face "What happened ?" she asked out of breath.  "I blew up on tik tok." I jumped up and down on my bed. "OMG I SO HAPPY FOR YOU." My mom is practically my best friend every since my dad left us a couple of years ago. My phone started ringing , it was my best friend avani she was face timing me. When i answered she immediately started screaming. "AHHHHH YOU BLEW UP" "I KNOWWWW" "What are you doing" "Nothing i just woke up a while ago hbu" "Nothing watching tik toks". Just then somebody walked in. It was a tall brown headed boy. As soon as i saw him my eyes went wide "Wow"  was all you heard from me. " Oh hey ryland" " Hey avani" . He looked over to the phone and saw me. His eyes went wide. " Wow" . We were staring in each other eyes. Then avani coughed causing us both to snap out and both blush. " Hi " . " Hi " "So what did need" "Oh uh um were going out they wanted to know if your coming" "Yeah ,Jordan I'll call you later" " Ok love you bebe" "love you bebe" . " bye" i waved to the boy " bye ".

After the call i went back on tik tok to reply to some comments.

Comments:

@charlid'amelio- Wow ryland wont kidding you are beautiful

@user1 - You  are beautiful

@Avani - My bestie cute😍

@rylandstorms - WOW

@lilhuddy - I can confirm ryland is drooling

@user2 - She's charli dancing twin

@jordanbby - @charlid'amelio look at you bebe

@jordanbby - @user1 No you!

@jordanbby- @Avani Miss you bebe😘

@jordanbby - @rylandstorms WOW

@jordanbby - @lilhuddy cant say im not 😲

@jordanbby - @user2 No! I could never be as good as charli