YouTube 📸

Ryland💔💔

Hey we gonna have to tell social media about what happened

                           Hey, i guess so but how are you gonna do it?

I was thinking i could post it on youtube

                     Ok,and after you post it i can do a explanation on instagram

Ok

                 Just to let you know im sorry

                                             Read at 2:37

                     YOUTUBE

"HEY you guys! Today im here to tell you why i moved. As most of you know i was recently in the hype house. And now i am in the clubhouse. And before any body ask no it wasn't any thing no I didn't get kicked out. I moved out. And the reason why is because me and ryland broke up. So here's the story. So some of you know i went to north Carolina to surprise payton.Well somebody didn't know. If you don't know payton is my cousin. I went to surprise him since he released his song. Go stream love letter. I was supposed to be staying there for a week. But i came back two days earlier to surprise my friends and ryland. So when i got home everyone was in their rooms. I walked upstairs to go to ryland's room. When i walked in ryland's room he was on his bed making out with another girl. So we started arguring. And when i told him he cheated on me. He said i cheated on him. I asked him who and he said payton. I sat there and laughed. He was confused at first. But i told him he sounded so stupid. At this point everyone was out of their rooms. I walked off and went to my room and laid on my bed. Then there was a knock on my door. I got up to see who it was. And it was the girl he cheated with me on. She asked to explain. And i let her. BUT here's the crazy part. She asked for my name. I was literally confused. Then she told me she didn't know any of us. And she didn't know ryland until the other day. And she continued to tell me about what happened. And i asked her if she saw his bracelet. She said yes and she saw my name on it. She asked where it was from and he said back home. And she asked who jordan was. He told her i was his best friend. So basically I got friend zoned. And just to let you guys know none of this was her fault. And i am not gonna be saying her name. And yes, me and ryland are over. So that is the end of the video. Oh also my song is coming out soon. I will post the release date next week. Love you guys!!" I blew them a kiss.

I quickly edited the video. But i didn't really do anything. I just add my intro video. I started to upload my video to YouTube. Put the description and uploaded it. I laid back on my bed. But quickly got back up to go to the gym. I went to my closet and picked out some workout clothes.

I went to daisy room and knocked on her door. I heard a faint come in.

D - Hey J

J - Hey D, want to come to the gym with me

D -  Yea just let me ready

She got ready and went down stairs. We started working out and talking.

D - So i saw your video

J - yea

D - yea im sorry. But just to let you know I'm going to kill him next time i see him.

J - No don't i said while laughing

D - but it was really nice of you to let the girl explain