Her

J - what did I do?

M - You know what you did?

I looked at nick he had a smirk on his face. I started to get angry.

J - What the fuck did I do?! I haven't done anything today.

Al - So you didn't have s3x with Ryland?

J - Who tf told you that?!

Al - You don't need to know that. Why would you do that?!

I scoffed.

J - you guys can switch up so quick. Bye

I grabbed my keys off the counter and walked out the door. I got in my car and started it up. I drove to a coffee shop. I went in ordered my stuff and got back on the road. I was headed to see the house that I wanted to buy. I made it to the house on time. I got out the car and walked inside. It was beautiful. It was a modern looking house. I wasn't huge like most people get. It was a story house. I was perfect for me. Someone came and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a lady. She put her hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

A - Hi I'm Alli you must Jordan

J - Yep that's me

A - alright well I'm glad that I can show you around now lets get started.

I nodded my head. She started showing me around.

A - It has 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a half bathroom. I'll show the master bedroom.

We headed upstairs.  She walked in to the first door on the right. It was huge.

J - Wow this is beautiful

A - yeah now look at the bathroom

The bathroom was beautiful. It had a walk in shower. And in front of the window was a bath with Jets. It had a tile floor with a marble look. The counters were marble. It had two sinks with three lights above each mirrors.

A - so what do you think about the house?

J - I'll take it!

A - Ok! I need you to sign some papers and everything will be set.

I nodded my head. She handed me some papers. I grabbed them.

A - you can bring them back whenever you can. But it has to be before three days.

J - alright I can have them back to you tomorrow

A - Alright have a great day

J - you too

I walked back to my car and got in. I drove off and went back to the house. I got there and saw nobody there. I sighed in relief. I don't have the time for people giving me insults and dirty looks. I got out my car and went in. I walked up to my room and closed my door. I immediately got started on the papers.

Time skip

I had been working on the papers for around 2 hours now. I was almost done. I decided to take a break and go get something to eat. I heard the door open downstairs. I grabbed my keys and phone and walked downstairs. Everyone was now back. Some people looked at me the same way. While everyone else just ignored me. I  opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I closed it and went outside. I got in my car while still ignoring them. I was upset with them. I decided that I was gonna take some pictures around the city today. I quickly ran upstairs and got my camera. I ran back downstairs but got pushed down. I tried to catch my camera,but I wasn't fast enough. I stood up to my feet and ran over to it. Trying to put it back together. It was no use I couldn't fix it. Tears started streaming down my face. I looked back and saw it was nick. I was more furious than ever.

J - WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

N - Stop being over dramatic its just a camera

I shook my head in disbelief.

J - ITS NOT JUST SOME ORDINARY CAMERA NICK!

N - What's so important about it! Huh?!

J - YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?! IT WAS THE LAST THING SHE GAVE ME BEFORE SHE DIED

N - yeah sure,Who your sister?!

I started sobbing. The fact that he would joke about this. I nodded my head.

J - YES YOU ASSHOLE! IT WAS MY SISTER! SHE DIED FROM CANCER!

I didn't talk about that subject a lot. But when ever I did it hurt my heart. I ran out of the house. Hearing people call out for me. I didn't care right now. I just needed to see her.

_______________,_________________,_______________,___________________,

I'm posting this today because I'm not going to be active or let tomorrow. Because tomorrow is my birthday!!!!! But anyways, I hope you have a awesome day and I love you!💙💙💙💙