The box

J - what's what?

Ry - this box

I got up knowing what he was talking about. I took the box out of his hands. It looked like a.little girl decorated it,which did happen. It was a shoe box decorated with different kinds of glitter with jewels on it.

J - this is a box with me and my sisters memories

His eyes widened,quickly trying to apologize.

Ry - I'm sorry Jordan I-

I chuckled at him

J - Ryland calm down I think I can talk about it now

Av - are you sure? You don't have to

J - I can do it

I gave her a reassuring smile

I got back on my bed with the box in my hands

J - ok let's just start from the beginning. When I was eight my mom and dad told me that I was gonna be a big sister. Of course we had to wait til we knew the gender but when we found out it was a girl I was so excited. I thought about all the things we were going to do when we get older. When she was born I was the happiest kid ever. Every time I had the chance I would hold her. When she turned eight I started to get into photography at that time I was sixteen. She begged me to teach her how to do it. So taught her. I was also in high school at that time. I would get pushed into lockers,kicked to the ground,and called names. Then one day I met this boy. I thought that he would help me with everything. We got together and a couple months into it he cheated on me. He started becoming toxic. And not like the hot kind of toxic(ifykyk) But the bad kind of toxic. We started getting into fights almost everyday. He continued to cheat on me. And every time I would run home and Chloe hug me and cheer me up. One time I had brought my camera over to his house so we could go take pictures. He might have been toxic but I still tried to put effort into the relationship. When I got to his house he was fucking a girl and to be honest she looked like a clown.We eventually started fussing. He took the closest thing to him and threw it to the ground. It was my camera. I screamed at him that we was over and ran home. I got there and told my family everything. Chloe was the first one to hug me. She told me to have her camera I kept declining it. I eventually gave up and took it. A couple weeks later she got really sick. She got put in the hospital and they ran some test on her and they found out that she had cancer. She started doing treatments but she couldn't take it. So she told my mom and she said whenever she was ready she could go. The next day she got a call saying that she left in the middle of the night. And the only thing I have left of her is the camera well did.

Ry - im sorry

J - your fine it actually feels better now that I got that off my chest. Ok so now that that's over lets finish this stuff so I can move to my new house!

Av - I'm done

Am - me too

Ry - me too

J - can you guys help me take this stuff down?

Am - of course

We all grabbed what we can and took it downstairs to my car. We went back upstairs and got some more. Once all the boxes and bags were in my car I locked it up and went back inside. I went back upstairs and took the sheets and blankets off the bed. No I was not stealing their stuff. These were mine. I brought them. I put them back into the bag they came in and zipped it up. I took it downstairs and saw everyone standing at the bottom of the stairs.

J - um hi?

Th - um we just wanted to apologize

J - why now? Did you find out that it wasn't true?

They stayed quiet.

J - yeah that's what I thought. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go turn in some paperwork

I walked past them and into my car. I started my car and drove off. I saw my gas light was on so I stopped at a gas station. I went inside and paid. I went back to my car and started pumping the gas. Then out of nowhere my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my dad. I huffed not having anytime for any more bullshit. I picked up the phone.

J - hi what's up?

D - hi I know you probably don't wanna talk to me right now but someone really wants to meet you

J - who dad?

I could basically hear him smile through the phone since I called him dad instead of his actual name.

____________________________________

I know I haven't updated in awhile but I have a explanation. So recently I haven't been feeling myself and I wasn't motivated to do alot. I was just feeling down and I didn't want to do a lot of stuff. Plus with school. I had like 8 missing assignments. Then my anxiety. I freaking hate it. It takes a huge toll on me. Like I would be able to feel  my breathing become faster. Not like fast when your running but like fast and gasping for air. I was scared. Im just really sorry for not updating.Also if you have any questions about the story please use my message board. I'm always up there and it will explain why I haven't been updating