New York

I woke up to the flight attendant telling us to return to our seats. I got my stuff together and walked back to my seat.
(Time skip)

I walked to baggage claim and got suitcase. I looked for kelsey. And then i saw her with a huge sign with my name on it. I ran over to her.

J - I missed you

K - i missed you to

J - so where are we going ?

K - first we are going to house-

J - house?

K - yea They got you a house just incase you want to incase you want to have friends over.

J - oh

K - and then we have to take you to the photoshoot. Then you have a meeting.

J - ok

We walked out to the front to her car. She unlocked it and we got in.

K - so i know that you and ryland broke. How are you holding up?

J - im honestly great. The break up actually made me wanna bring me out.

K - That's great

J - yea, you know what i wanna do?

K - what?

J - die my hair

K - what?? What color?

J - i wanna bleach it

K - wow well we can go dobit tomorrow

J - yess thank you kels

K - your welcome. We are here

She parked the car. I looked up and was amazed.

J - all of this for 2 weeks

K - yep all to yourself

J - wow thank you!! I hugged her

K - your welcome

She gave me the keys and i unlocked it. When i opened it i immediately ran through the different rooms to find one i liked.

J - woah,i like this one

K - i figured you would choose this one so i got them to get you those lights.

J - thank you

K - your welcome now go take a shower and get ready you have a photoshoot

J - ok

I walked to my suitcase and grabbed my outfit. I walked in the bathroom and started the shower. I made sure it was hot and then got in. I cleaned myself up. I got out the shower and dried off. I went over to the mirror and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put my outfit on.

I took my hair out of the braids and left it down. I walked out of the bathroom and put my clothes in the basket that was in the corner of my room.

J - I'm ready

K - ok let's go

(Time skip)

We arrived at the place where the  photoshoot was at.

K - we're here