Sadness

Ry - ok,so when we got the call that the plane crashed we were all out eating dinner. But for some reason nick decided to stay home. He said he wasn't feeling well. So I called him and he didn't pick up. Then Thomas called him,he still didn't pick up. I called him again and he picked up. I tried telling him what happened but he kept cutting across me. I could barely hear him in the first place. Then I tried to understand him but he was slurring.

J - so more than likely he was drunk

Ry - probably

J - alright then

Ry - I'm sorry

J - its not your fault you didn't do it

Ry - alright we're home

I looked around and nobody else was here except us and nick.

J - well he's here

Ry - lets go in

I got out the car and we made our way inside the house. It looked at mess. Stuff that was once on the table was on the floor. Heels was sat by the steps. They weren't heels that one of the girls would wear. They were the thrift store ones. You could tell from the almost broken heel. My mind instantly went to the worst. I looked back at ryland. He was looking around to. He looked up at me with sympathy. I had tears forming in my eyes. He started coming towards me to give me a hug. I shook my head and ran upstairs. He was running behind me. I ran to nicks door. It was locked. I took the hair pin from my hair and started to pick the lock. Ryland came behind me and grabbed my arm. I looked back at him,tears already falling down.

Ry - are you sure you wanna do it? I can do it for you

J - Ryland your sounding suspicious, did you know about this?

He looked at me in shock and sadness. He let go of my arm.

Ry - Why would you think that?

You could here the sadness in his voice. I felt bad now. I didn't mean that.

J - I'm sorry Ryland I'm just scared. I'm scared that I'm gonna open that door and see something I don't wanna see. I didn't mean it.

I broke down crying. I don't know why I was crying I didn't even open the door yet. Ryland ran over to me.

Ry - hey,its ok. I know you didn't mean it. I can open it or we could do it together.

J - alright you can unlock it and um I'll open it

He nodded. I gave him the hair pin. He started messing around with the lock till we heard a click. He gave me a hug.

Ry - You got this

I nodded my head. I walked up to the door and twisted the knob. I pushed open the door and gasped. In the bed was nick and some random chick with a face full of makeup,naked. I ran to my room without looking back. More tears ran down my face. I slammed my door shut and flopped on my bed. I grabbed my led remote and changed them to blue. I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker. I went on spotify and started playing my sad playlist. The first song playing being impossible by James Arthur. I started crying harder. I heard my door open but didn't look up. I felt my bed dip. I looked beside me and saw Ryland. He opened his arms for me. I moved over to him so I was laying in his chest. No we aren't dating,we don't have feelings for each other either. We're like best friends now. I cried into his chest. I felt my eyes get droopy. As I stopped crying I started listening to his heartbeat. My music started fading out as I went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up on somebody's chest. I immediately got up. I looked down and noticed it was Ryland. I sighed in relief suddenly all the memories from last night came back. I could feel the tears forming. I laid back on his chest and started crying silently. But apparently I wasn't silent enough because I could hear Ryland waking up. I sat up from his chest and looked up at him.