New home New beginnings

I gave them each a hug goodbye. They left and I locked the door behind them. I went back over to my laptop and entered the rest of the information they needed. They said it should be here by tommorow. I got up from my spot on the floor and grabbed my stuff that I needed to take with me. I made sure the blinds were shut.Once I had everything I walked out the door and locked it. I got into my car and drove to chipotle. I put on my mask before I got out the car and went inside. I stood in line waiting to order my food. I got a carne asada bowl with everything except for veggies and sour cream.(Sour cream is 🤢) I paid for my food and was about to walk out but I bumped into somebody.

J - I am so sorry

?? - It's ok

I looked and saw daniel

J - Daniel?

D - Jordan,how are you.

J - I'm good how about you?

D - I'm good just working on music

J - That's good,I heard about you guys new album. Congratulations!

D - Thank you,this album really means a lot to us. I can't wait for people to hear it.

J - I can't wait to hear it either.

D - So what have you been doing?

J - Well I can't really get in the studio right now so I've just been scribbling down some songs. And I also just brought a house!

D - Congratulations! I would love to see it one day.

J - We can go now if you'd like?

D - Sure,let me just get this food

J - ok

He got his food and we walked outside.

J - Would you like to ride with me or take your car?

D - We can take your car if that's find with you?

J - Yeah,of course

I led him to my car. I unlocked it and got in. He got in the car to. I took off my mask and put it in my purse. I started my car and pulled out the parking lot.

D - So tell me about your self

J - Ok well I'm from Norfolk virginia(I'm actually from there) I moved down here when I turned 14. I started getting into music when I turned 12. Um there's not much about me

D - come on there's has to be more. Like what was the first instrument you played

J - the first instrument that I played was a viola and that was in the 6th grade and that was the last time I played

D - Why did you stop playing

J - Because the orchestra teacher was so mean. And he literally laughed at me when I told him I liked writing music( True story)

D - wow

J - yeah but I didn't give a fuck. I mean when I got to 6th grade I just stop caring what other people thought

He chuckled.

J - alright we are here

I stopped the car and took the keys out of the ignition. I got out the car and heard the other door close so I assumed he got out the car to.

D - This is beautiful

J - thank you

I unlocked the door and went inside. I held the door for him. Once he was in I shut the door behind him and turned on the lights.