Stepdad

~Chapter 2~

I finished getting ready and walked down stairs. To my surprise there was a tall man figure hugging my mom and attacking her with kisses. I didn't want to interrupt so I started walking back up stairs until my mom noticed me. Oh no I tell myself.

Mom~Oh sweetie sorry we didn't noticed you

The tall man didn't face me at all

Y/n~ No sorry Mom I shouldn't have walked in you guys

Mom~ Well you look stunning sweetie

                    ^^^Your outfit^^^

                    ^^^Your outfit^^^

Y/n~ Thanks mom

Mom~ Oh I want you to meet my fiance, your...new stepdad

*He turns around to face you*

Turns to be a tall handsome man with long dark hair. Damm he's hot, no no no what are you thinking. He looked young like very young like he could be at least 7 years older than me considering I'm 17, he could be 24 and considering my mom is 38. They could have a 14 year gap, wait what.

Y/n~ Hi nice to meet you my name is y/n

*Extends had for hand shake*

Stepdad~ Hi y/n, nice to meet you my name is Mr Kim Taehyung

*Shakes hand and smirks*

Taehyung~ You look stunning

I smile back at him shyly while blushing but look down at the floor so he wouldn't notice me blushing. No no no y/n you cant develope feelings for him he's your mom's fiance your future stepdad I told myself.

Y/n~ thank you

Mom~Well we should get going

We were heading to his white Tesla model X. He hurry to open the car door for my mom and she thanked him with a kiss in his lips. I quickly looked down trying to avoid looking at such thing, maybe I might have gotten a little jealous.

Suddenly he then headed to open the door for me and when I thanked him but he winked at me.

-time skip-

We finally arrived to what looked to be a fancy restaurant. He opened my mom's door but not mine. He was being a gentleman at first but began  to act like a total jerk to me. He opened the door of the restaurant for my mom and then letting go of it, making me flinch suddenly.

I couldn'tt understand what have I done to him to act like such a jerk to me. I entered the restaurant and saw them already sitting down and looking at the menu.

I proceeded to look at the menu but felt someone else's shoes touching mine constantly. They must be this jerks shoes since his for where too big. I was starting to get to uncomfortable so I decided to go to the bathroom as an excuses to get out of there.

While I was getting up I saw him licking his lips I decided to give a glance at my mom to see if she saw what he was doing but she was too focus looking at the menu and talking about the different types of wines they had. Once I was in the bathroom I started to fix my hair and makeup and started to try to process everything that was going on.

Taehyung POV~

I was hugging and kissing my fiance until she turn around and started to talk to someone that seemed to be her daughter which she had mentioned to me. I didn't want to turn around and look at her feeling embarrassed of her seeing me kiss her mom it must have been weird for her, and it would have been more weird if she knew my age considering I'm 24 and her mom is 38.

All of the sudden I hear my fiance saying that she want her to meet me I then turn around. WOW she was gorgeous she looked like she was just a couple of year younger than me, No No I can't think this she's going to be my stepdaughter.

Y/n~ Hi nice to meet you my name is y/n

She then extended her hand and I introduced my self and proceeded to shake her hand and smirk at her. I don't know what made me do that. I decided to tell her she looked stunning but the the truth is that she looked rather sexy compared to her mother.

She smiled at me shyly and started to blush she tried to hide it by looking at the floor but I could still see, I then realized that maybe she thought I was good looking aswell. My fiance then spoke saying that we should get going, we all agreed and headed to my car.

I opened the door for my fiance, suddenly she thanked me with a kiss. While she kissed me I glanced at y/n could it be she maybe got a little jealous she is trying to hide it by looking at the floor.

A plan came to mind to tease her confusing her that I had feelings and then acting like I didn't. I decided to open the door for y/n and wink at her letting her know that I was interested .

Once we arrived at the restaurant I opened the door of my fiance but not hers and I also opened the door of the restaurant for her mother and let it go when she was about to walk in. She looked a little pissed but that was part of my plan I wanted to tease her.

Once she sat down and started to look at the menu I decided to touch her legs with my  shoes, I then realized she started to get uncomfortable. Suddenly she makes an excuse and heads to the restroom. Once she got up she gave me a death glare.

  I decided to keep going with my plan I licked my lips she looked more uncomfortable than before she then glanced at my fiance to she if she had seen what I was doing. Luckily she didn't, she too focused on the menu and different wines. Once y/n left I decided I was going to do something to tease her in another type of way.