Teasing

~Chapter 3~
Y/n POV~

I arrived back at the table, Taehyung didn't even look at me when I arrived if was like I wasn't there. Well this is going to be a long night I thought to myself.

Mom~ Well I want you dear (Taehyung) to learn more my about daughter since we will be getting married soon and you will be living with us

Y/n~ Mom I don't think he wants to know more about m--

*Gets interrupted*

Mom~ Why not?

Taehyung~ Yeah why not?

Y/n~ Im not an interesting person.

Mom~but--

Taehyung~Its ok if she doesn't want me to know her right now I will eventually learn more about her.

Mom~Your right babe

*they come together into a deep kiss*

Ugh cool now I get to see my mom have a whole make out session in a restaurant. I just rolled my eyes and looked away. Unexpectedly my eyes meet with a young  attractive boy from another table. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

I blush a little and he does as well.
Taehyung clears his throat trying to get you attention. It seem like there long kiss was over.

Mom~Oh sweetieee why don't you go talk to him

She said teasing me. Taehyung looked a bit angered but tried to hide it which was really no use. I looked back at the boy and he just smiles to himself. His family and him were getting ready to leave but he heads to my table and slides a small paper at me I look at him and blush a bipt and smile he smiles in return and leaves.

Mom~ Oooo (teasing me once again)

Y/n~ What? Hahaha

I say nervously. Thankfully everything went to normal and they continued there conversation like if I was not there. Until I felt something under the table. Ohh noooo.

Taehyung's POV~

After kissing her mom I looked at her and she seemed to be looking at a boy blushing lightly and he was looking back at her and blushing. The boy was good looking but I wanted her attention so I stopped the kiss &  cleared my throat.

She turned to  look at me. Her mother began teasing her about the situation with the young boy. I was a bit angry but tried to hide it but maybe I had made it a bit too obvious.

I glanced back at the boy and it seemed like he was about to leave. Yes I thought to myself. But before he could leave he was heading to our table. "Oh no" I told myself. He slides a  small paper to y/n. I began to feel jeolus. They looked at each other and slightly blushing while smiling. Once again my fiance teased her again which only made matters worst for me.

Y/n just responded with a simple "what" and giggled a little. After that me and m/n (mom's name) started a new conversation but my plan from earlier to tease her was still on. While our conversation we were ignoring y/n well I wasn't fully ignoring her. I decided to put my hand her thigh and slides it up and down a bit.

Y/n~

Oh nonono what is he doing I tried to removed his hand that was sliding up and down my thigh. But it was useless at first untill I managed to remove it. I though they were ignoring me I was right when I told myself that this was going to be a long night.

My mom got fully drunk. We left the restaurant and Taehyung was helping her stay in balance while helping her get inside the car. I got in the car and Taehyung began to head home since my mom feel asleep in the car and I didn't have the guts to talk to Taehyung after all the things that happened in the restaurant. Since I had that free time I decided to look at the small paper the big had given me.