Leaving

~Chapter 14~

I called Jimin and Hobi so they could come pick me up and take me home to gather all my things. It took them around 5 minutes to get to me since they had went to eat at a restaurant near where I was.

There car stopped right in front of me.

Jimin~ Hey y/n what happend, get in.

I got in the back of his black Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class. It was a very nice car.

Y/n- Can I please stay at one of your guys place just for like a day or two.

Jimin- You can stay at my place as long as you need to

Hobi- And if you get tired of him to you could come to mine

Jimin- Yah she will like staying with me

Y/n- hahaha I'm pretty sure your both fun to stay

Jimin- You want me to take you to your place to pick up some clothes

Y/n- Oh yes please I was about to ask

Jimin- No problem, so what happend
He started the car and began to drive.

Y/n- Its a long story

Hobi- don't worry we got time now go ahead

-time skip-

We had finally arrived to my house. And I had just finished explaining to them what happend. They were shocked but they agreed that I did the best thing.

Looking at my house it brings back a lot of memories some that are sweet and some that are sour.

Hobi- You wants us to go with you

Y/n- No it's okay but thanks for asking I'll be back just give me 5 minutes.

I walked in and headed twords my room. I gathered all my belongings since I didn't plan to come back. I have been thinking of maybe moving out and going to the US for a while and then come back when I have forgotten everything. After gathering all my belongings I said a last goodbye to the house where I spent most of my life in.

-Time Skip-

Jimin- Are you sure you wanna do this?

Y/n- Yes and I promised you guys I would come back it's just for a couple of months. Plus you guys can visit me

Hobi- We will

Speaker- The flight to L.A will leaveing in 8 minutes.

Y/n- Okay guys I have to get moving. I will miss you guys.

We got together to a group hug.

Y/n- Bye guys see you guys soon.

I entered the flight looking where my seat was. I gazed all around untill I found it. It was a seat next to the window, I sat down and looked out. " I will miss this place" I whispered to myself.

??- Are you okay?

I heared someone asked me. I looked to my side to see two men sitting next to me. They were quite attractive. But everything that happened I don't even want to like someone no more.

Y/n- oh Yes thanks for asking

??- Oh my name is Namjoon and this sitting at the other side of me is my friend Jin.

Y/n- My name is Y/n nice to meet you and your friend.

Namjoon- So your going to LA right, what do you plan on doing there.

Y/n- Not much I'm just going to clear out some problems off my head. Probably look around the area.

Namjoon- That doesn't sound fun if you want we could go eat or grab a coffee sometime and we could get to know each other better

Y/n- Sure that sounds like fun.

Namjoon- Can I get your number so I can keep in touch

Y/n- sure

-Time Skip 1 year-

It's been 1 year since I was in Seoul. Where I feel for my stepdad and teacher. I hope they have met someone that loves them. I'm dating Namjoon, Jimin and Hobi had come to visit me a couple of times and Jin has become a great friend he is almost like a mother to me even though it sounds weird.

Namjoon- Baby are you done packing your clothes? Remember that the flight is in 3 hours and there is a lot of traffic.

Y/n- Yes I'm done

Namjoon came and hugged me from my back. "What are you thinking of ?"

"About everything that happened when I was last in Seoul, even though it's been one year I still can't forget what happened"

Namjoon then kissed me. "I don't blame you baby, something like that can't be forgoten Soo easily."

After two months of knowing Namjoon I had decided to tell him. I felt comfortable telling him all my problems. He made me believe that love was possible again. And the best thing was that he wasn't my teacher or my stepdad.

Namjoon- Oh and I called Jin he said he will be waiting for us in the airport

It was summer time and we had decided to take a vacation in Seoul. Jin will be going with us and since Jimin and Hobi moved in together since they are best friends we will be staying with them. It isn't a problem since I have gotten them to be close friends with Namjoon and Jin.

-time Skip-

We arrived in Seoul and Jimin and Hobi were waiting for us. I couldn't keep it anymore in so I ran to my best friends and hugged them. Namjoon and Jin just laughed.

Jimin- uhh Y/n we missed you

Hobi- So how was the flight

Jin- It was good, but Namjoon and Y/n didn't stop talking almost all the flight

We all laughed

Y/n- I'm sorry

Jin- it's okay but don't do that again both of you.

Jimin- Okay guys let's get moving, I have a some great things planned but since I know you guys probably want to rest, eat and maybe eat we will first be going home.

Namjoon- Sounds good to me

-Time Skip-

I was done taking a bath and I signal Namjoon that he could take a bath now. After a few minutes I got ready I was wearing some shorts and a oversize shirt with some sandels, my hair was down still wet from the bath I had taken.

I headed to the living and saw Jin, and Hobi watching a movie. I was given a room to share with Namjoon. Jin was given his own. And we'll Jimin and Hobi both had there own room since it was there house. There house was pretty big and nice too.

Y/n- Hey guys, where is Jimin?

Jin- He said he was going to buy something to eat and some snacks

Y/n- Well I will go walk in the park that is near hear, if Namjoon asks where I am you guys know the answer.

Hobi- okay, bye Y/n don't take to long you know Jimin doesn't let anyone eat until everyone is here

Y/n- haha okay bye.

I headed to the park, the same park where I went crying when I saw Jungkook making out with my mom. I still don't know what happend to all of them the last time I saw them was at the wedding. Jimin told me that my mom sold the house and that no one knew where she went.

I got to the bench that I cried in, I sat down. The weather was warm since it's summer time and some wind blows, it feels good. The trees moving side to side. And the smell of nature. I close my eyes and relax for a while remember that everything is okay. Untill I felt someone tap on my shoulder. In my head I'm telling who dates to disturb my relaxing moment.

I open my eyes and turn my body to see who had tapped my shoulder.
I was shocked to see who it was. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook- Hey Y/n