Is It "Love"

~Chapter 19~

Time skip to Taehyung's home~

Taehyung's POV:

We finally arrived to my house. I got out of the car I was in and headed to the one Y/n was in. When I arrived there the guards told me she had fell asleep. They asked me if they should carry her inside but I refuse and told them I was going to carry her myself. I carried her to a guest room and I layed her down in the bed.

Taehyung- *whispering* We will finally be together..I'm pretty sure that by tomorrow you will feel better and remember you love me more than that guy Namjoon I believe that's his name.*kiss forehead* Goodnight

After telling her goodnight I headed to my bedroom that I have to share with my fiance. I arrived and saw her using her phone after she heard me she looked up.

Fiance- You find her?

Taehyung- Yes

I was so tired that I didn't want to talk about it. I was going to head and take a bath but she continued to ask questions.

Fiance- Where is she?

Taehyung- In a guest room

Fiance- Did she agree to come with you or did you force her?

After hearing that question I looked down getting flash backs of what happened earlier and how she didn't want to come with me.

Taehyung- Let's say she did but she wasn't fully aware of it. She confessed that she still loved me but since she was with her boyfriend at that time she had to act infront of him like she still loved him.

Fiance- Oh I feel sorry for him...so this means our wedding is cancelled?

Taehyung- Yes and no at the same time..we will discuss this tomorrow..I'm tired right now and I want to take a shower before I head to sleep..and you should sleep now I don't think it's healthy for a pregnant woman to stay up so late

Fiance- Okay your right..I guess I'll meet Y/n..the girl you always talk about.. goodnight

Taehyung-goodnight

After I finally got her go to sleep I headed to take a shower. After a while I was done and headed to sleep.

~Time skip to next morning~

Y/n's POV-

I woke up with a little headache. I sat up from the bed I was in and looked around. The bedroom was pretty nice.

I started to get flashbacks of what happened

I started to get flashbacks of what happened. I started to panic realizing that I was in Taehyung's house. I then looked at the window and got up fastly. I tried to open the window to escape. Thankfully Taehyung was dumb enough that he didn't secure it so I was able to open it. I looked and saw that I was in the second floor of his house so if I jump I could get injured but at this point I didn't really care I wanted to get back home with my friends and Namjoon. But as I was trying to figure out how I would jump I saw a couple of guards walking around securing his house. I slapped myself..how dumb can I be to forget that he has guards and I'm guessing he has more than what he brought with him yesterday since he's a mafia boss now. I waited a little untill I saw that there wasn't any guards in sight. I was getting ready to jump until a voice stopped me.

??- Where are you going?

I looked back to see who was talking to me and was surprised to see someone I didn't expect. It was a girl.

Y/n- Umm..

I was confused since I didn't know who she was..maybe she was a maid or something.

??- By the look in your face your probably wondering who I am. Well I'm Taehyung's fiance nice to meet you and I'm guessing your Y/n... Taehyung always talks about you..how you will always be his true love and how no one could ever replace you not even me being his fiance..but since he finally found you I'm guessing that I won't be his fiance anymore since he has always told me that if he found you before we get married he will cancel the wedding and get married with you. But he will decide that today.

Y/n- Get married with him? He's crazy I don't plan to get married with him I have a boyfriend which I adore..he's the man I want to marry not Taehyung.. Taehyung is my past..and I want my boyfriend to be my future

Tae's F- Well before you continue with your plan of escaping come inside..the guards will see you and will inform Taehyung..plus it's kinda dangerous to stay there for a long time...after our conversation you could continue with your plan to escape

Y/n- Wait you arent going to get mad if I escape?

Tae's F- Why would I? The problem is with you and Taehyung not with me so I really don't care if you decide to escape or stay..I wouldn't mind if you stay..if it's for Taehyung's happiness..but if you leave it's for your happiness so I really don't have a reason to be mad...I'm a third wheel in this situation

Y/n- Oh..*got inside*

Tae's F- But you said you don't want to be with Taehyung so why did you come with him?

Y/n- I didn't he.. forced me

Tae's F- Oh really he told me that you even acted infront of your boyfriend like you didn't want to leave him to not make him feel bad

Y/n- He told you that? *Scoff*

Tae's F- Yes..by your expression I'm guessing he lied to me

Y/n- Yes... Do..Do you love Taehyung?

Tae's F- What's with that sudden question? *Giggled a little*

Y/n- *smiled* I just want to know that if I leave him forever I am leaving him in good hands...in the hands that someone really loves him..

Tae's F- Well if I'm being honest with you...Yess I love him even though he's mean to me sometimes and tells me I'm garbage..*looks down* even though he will never love me I'm willing to stick to his side..What about you? Do you still love him?

Y/n- I still have some feelings for him but even if I have those feelings I don't want him in my future... I want to let him go...I want to go back to my boyfriend and friends...in other words I don't consider it love..I see it more as me worried about his future

Tae's F- I understand

Y/n- So I heard your pregnant...how many months do you have?

Tae's F- Around 2-3 months

Y/n-*smile* Well take good care of your baby and Tae... I should get going

Tae's F- So your not staying?

Y/n- No...I have to go

Tae's F- Okay...well I think I should get going and I hope you get out of here safely. I believe at around this time the guards change shift so they leave the house under no security for about 5 mintues so you have to be fast...and it was nice meeting you y/n *smile*

Y/n- It was also nice meeting you too

Soon after she left. I looked outside and saw the guards leaving I'm guessing they are changing shift's. I was ready to jump this time for real with no interruptions. Until I heard Taehyung voice.

Taehyung- Y/n...baby? It's time for breakfast..

I knew that if I didn't jump right away I would be caught by him and it would make it difficult for me to leave. I jumped and hit the ground. I tried to get up but my ankle started to hurt really bad. I got up with the best of my abilities and started to limp fast since I couldn't walk properly because of my ankle. As I was limping I heard a voice coming from the window I just had escape.

Taehyung- YAH Y/N WHERE ARE YOU GOING COME

I look back and then saw some guards no having a clue of what was going on.

Taehyung- GO GET HER WHAT AM I PAYING YOU GUYS FOR