Detention

~Chapter 4~
Y/n POV~

Great just great I am starting to feel guilty of thinking that I will be making Taehyung wait after school and there's no way I can tell him I don't remember his phone number I mean I don't think I should since I just received it yesterday. Why does this have to happen to me.

~Time skip~

The bell rang meaning everyone was dismissed to go home everyone except me. I had been thinking during class if I could maybe ask Mr Jeon and see if I could do my detention another day since I didn't want to make Taehyung wait.

"Ok everyone you are all dismissed except y/n, oh and don't forget your report is due tomorrow."

All the girls that liked him from my class gave me a dirty look before leaving but I didn't care since I wasn't obsessed with him like they were, I just thought he was good looking nothing else too important.

Y/n~ Ummm..... Mr Jeon....I have a question.

I slowly approached to his desk where he was.

Jungkook~ What is it miss Y/n.

Y/n~ May I please serve detention another day it's because someone is picking me up and I really wouldn't want to make him wait. Plus I don't want him to think something bad happened to me

Jungkook~ Him? Do you mean your boyfriend?

Y/n~ Oh no he's no--

Jungkook~ No ms Y/n, you can not do detention another day and because of that I think you deserve another detention and maybe even a  punishment

Y/n~ wait what

Jungkook headed to close the door of the class making sure no-one was in the hallway since he couldn't lock the door. Teachers weren't allow to lock the door when they had a student in there class, since there shouldn't be a reason for them to close the door. What's going on? I asked myself. What is Taehyung doing right now? He must be worried. Jungkook started to head were I was, he was slowly approaching me, he ended up so close to me that I could feel his breath in my face. Since I was standing in front of his desk he lifted me up so I could sit on his desk that he began to kiss me.

Jungkook~Y/n you don't know how much you drive me crazy, everytime I see you I just want to make you mine.

I stayed silent and just gave him a smile not just any smile but a sexy playful one. I honestly didnt know why I was accepting maybe it was because I kinda wanted to stop having that werid feeling for Taehyung since he was my mom's fiance. But at the same time I kinda also felt something for Jungkook my teacher, uh what's wrong with meee. He then continued to kiss me I didn't know what was going on but for some reason I liked it. He then began kissing my neck and he found my sweet spot and I let out a little sound that I was trying to hold back.

Jungkook~ baby you don't need to hold back your beautiful noises it makes me know that I'm pleasing you

He then went back to my lips and began to kiss them roughly, his tongue ask for permission to get in and I allowed it. At this point our tongues were fighting for dominance but he ended up winning he was sooo good. He began sliding his hand up and down on my thigh. For a moment I forgot the Taehyung was waiting for me.

Taehyung's POV~

I was outside of y/n school waiting, she was supposed to be out at least 10 minutes ago. There didn't seem to be any students around since they all rushing to go home 10 minutes ago.

"Where can she be? Is she in danger?" I thought to myself. The school's security was passing by and I decided to ask him if he had seen Y/n. I started to describe her to him but he said that he didn't know who I was talking about but that if I knew what class she was in I could go check.  I honestly didn't know what class she was in but I decided to look around for her.

After walking & looking for about 10 minutes I came upon a class. I was about  to check inside and see if y/n was in it. But weird sounds were coming out of it, I decided to peak inside and there I saw y/n kissing her teacher while he was sliding his hand up and down her thigh just like I had done yesterday. It made me feel mad and disappointed. I didn't want them to know what I had seen since I could use it against y/n if she does not do want I tell  her to do in the future. I took some steps back and clear my throat and spoke before I entered the class "Y/n are you here?" I then opened the door hoping they had stop there makeup season.

Y/n's POV~

Right when Jungkook was going to take off my skirt we heard someone clearing there throat and saying "y/n are you here?"it sounded like they were about to open the door. I pushed Jungkook away from me an I ran to my desk. Jungkook gave me the what's going on look and I just wispered "I think it him". Jungkook looked confused. When all of the sudden the door open to reveal who I thought it would be it was Taehyung.

Taehyung~ Oh hi y/n, am I interrupting something?

Y/n~ Oh no, sorry for making you wait but I got detention for using my phone in class, I actually only used it to see your message I'm sorry.

Taehyung~ oh wait... what's on your neck?

I then realized that maybe Jungkook had left a mark on me uhhhh.

Y/n~ Oh I got a mosquito bite.

Taehyung didn't look very convinced since he should know what a hickey looks like since he always gives my mom some on her neck.

Taehyung~ Ok let's go, your mom called me to tell me she will come out later than she thought so maybe we could use this time to get to know more about each other

Y/n~ Ok let me just grab my things

Jungkook~Not so quickly miss y/n you haven't finished your detention, I'll guess I'ma have to give you detention for tomorrow too.

Taehyung~ I'm sure you could give her more work instead of just another "DETENTION"

Me and Jungkook looked confused at each other, did he see us?

Jungkook~ I'm the teacher so I know what's best for her sir.

Taehyung~ Oh great we'll I'm going to be her stepfather so I know what's best for her. Better than a teacher can since I'm going to be her parent.

Jungkook~ Well since you are "Going" to be her stepdad but isn't yet you can't take those types of decisions.

I interrupted since the tension between them started to grow.

Y/n~ Mr Jeon I'll stay tomorrow for detention, don't worry.

Jungkook~Ok then but from now on you will not be able to move your detentions for other days

He said in a serious voice which made him sound really hot.
He then handed my phone back to me and whisper at my ear ...

Jungkook~ I added my phone number and I took the time to also add yours to my contacts.He then winked at me while smirking at me, I blushed and looked at the floor to try to hide it. Gosh why do I blush to almost every guy that says something nice even though they don't mean it in another way. While that was going on Taehyung just looked at me and Jungkook kinda mad.

Outside Taehyung directed me we're his car was....once we got inside he seemed serious. He started his car and began to drive, there was just silence all the way. His Tesla was running out of energy so we had to make a stop next a mall was since they had those chargers for Tesla's plus we didn't have enough battery to head to his house for him to charge it there. He got out of the car and plugged it and then offered me to go buy some food and come back to watch a movie in his car since his car had a big screen on front. I agreed, we went to buy some pizza from a pizza place close by and also some ice cream from another place close by.

We then headed back to the car and started to watch a kdrama. We were eating until Taehyung broke the akwardness between us. We started to talk about the things we liked and turns out we have a lot of things in common. We continued to watch the kdrama, once a couple of episodes were over we were done eating

Taehyung ~ I think we need to talk. 

I laughed.

Y/n~ We already talked though

He laughed 

Taehyung~No, I'm being serious we need to talk.

I became worried of what he possibly wanted to talk to me about.