Before the Wedding

~Chapter 8~

(Still Y/n's POV)

Taehyung~ I..... care that you come with me because your mom asked me to and I care that you date him becaus--

Jungkook~ Because you like her is that it? You like my girl? Well too bad because she's mine, come on Y/n I'll take you home

He grabbed my hand tightly and guided me into his car without giving Taehyung a time to respond. While we were heading to his car I looked back at Taehyung and saw him smirk while touching his jawline and he then turn back to look at me and laughed a little then he shook his head still with his stupid smirk and got into his Tesla. I didn't realize until I looked back I saw that Jungkook saw the same thing as me. He looked angry he scared me a bit so I decided to give him a small kiss for him to chill a little.

He looked at me surprised at first by the action and then hugged me tightly and wishspered to my ear softly " I won't ever let anyone take you away from me" I smiled at what he said to me. We then got into the car and drove me to my house and told me that if Taehyung try to do anything to me that I should let him know I just nodded as a response. Thankfully Taehyung didn't show up at my house that day, I decided to take a warm bath to calm me down for everything that had happened today. Before going to bed I decided to grab a snack when I entered the kitchen I saw my mom but she seemed normal I thought that Taehyung would have told her what happened today and she would have been mad but she seemed ok she smiled at me.

Mom~ Goodnight Y/n im going to sleep I'm very tired, Taehyung was supposed to stay here after he left you, do you know why he left?

Y/n~ umm no mom he just dropped me off and left he said he will wait for you to call him and he could tell you.

I had to lie it was either that or tell her the truth and maybe make her hate me. After that she just nodded and went to her room. I grabbed some hotcheetos that I saw in the kitchen. I went to my room and watch some kdramas before going to bed.

~ Time skip 1 week~

(A/n~ this part will just show their outfits for the wedding but will contain some drama)

One week has passed since the accident with Taehyung, ever since he has come to my house to visit my mom and finish the last details for there wedding which it is today.

*Sigh* I'm just happy for my mom even though the person she is getting married with is annoying. Uhh and the crazy part is even after everything that happened I still like him and not talking to him this whole week was the hardest thing ever for me. I know it was probably for the best, everytime he would go to my house he wouldn't talk to me even look at me that kinda made me sad. But today I hope that my heart could opened it's eyes to see that the person I have this strong feelings for is going to be my stepdad. Me and Jungkook have been dating for a week and he has been the best boyfriend I could ever ask for even though the feeling I have for him are not that strong im still learning to give the best of me for him even though some day I feel like collapsing because of the feelings I have for Taehyung.

Jungkook is going to be my accompanian for the wedding. There's still 3 hours untill the wedding but I'm done, my mom is still getting ready, she looks stunning so far I can't imagine how she will look with her dress.

Y/n's look
(A/N I'm sorry if you guys don't like the outfits they took me Soo long to choose from pintrest )

Y/n's look (A/N I'm sorry if you guys don't like the outfits they took me Soo long to choose from pintrest )