16

soobin was going to yeonjun's house. the older told him he didn't need to bring anything but soobin decided to buy some snacks.

he rang the bell and in just a minute yeonjun was already standing in front of him.

❝hey, soo. come in!❞ he smiled but then he saw the snacks ❝soobinnieeee i told you, you didn't need to bring anything,❞ the older male whined.

❝it's nothing. now shut up and-❞

the younger got cut off by a pair of soft lips. yeonjun kissed him softly but needly.

yeonjun broke the kiss and stared at soobin's red face.

cute

❝you told me to shut up... i guess this is the only way for me to do it,❞ yeonjun smirked.

❝i- eh- oh my god- eh- let's just watch the film...❞ he was still really flustered.

yeonjun patted his head and guided him to the couch.

❝are you sure about the whole scary movie thingy?❞ soobin hated scary movies, but since yeonjun wanted to watch one...

even though the younger didn't want to admit, he loved that scary-movie-boyfriend-arm-around-his-back cliché.

❝what? are you scared? you can hug me whenever you are scared, you know?❞

❝eh- uh sure❞ soobin made a disgusted face, he wanted to tease the other male.

❝yah, what's up with that face,❞ yeonjun slightly chuckled.

soobin wanted to stay serious but he laughed his ass off.

soobin thought that he would pee his pants.

i hate this. i really do. like, people in scary movies are so dumb. dOn'T gO tO tHe bAsEmEnT kARen.

❝yeonjun hyung?❞ soobin tapped jun's shoulder.

❝mhm?❞

❝that karen girl is so stupid like why does she- AAAAAAH!❞

a demon appeared on screen and soobin couldn't help but scream like a maniac.

❝YOU ARE A SCARED BABY!❞ yeonjun swore his stomach hurt from all the laughter.

❝SO WHAT! IT'S NOT FUNNY I THINK I SHAT MY PANTS!❞

❝I CAN'T-❞yeonjun was literally crying.

in the meantime, soobin was hiding his face on yeonjun's chest.

❝shhh it's okay bin, the demon already disappeared,❞ yeonjun caressed soobin's head. ❝oh, and karen is dead,❞ he chuckled.

soobin's head popped out from yeonjun's chest. ❝see! i told you! she really was stupid,❞ soobin scoffed.

⭐︎