23

hueningkai sighed and placed his phone on his night table. he knew that taehyun was going to study with beomgyu. these past few days (since soobin told them he was sick) they've been inseparable. and that honestly bothered hueningkai. 

he has been crushing on taehyun since day one; the day they entered middle school. he was the first to talk to him. he's always been shy but the other made him feel like he could open up. they had that cute friendship everyone would want. until beomgyu appeared. don't get him wrong, he loves beomgyu, but taehyun was his best friend after all. 

but taehyun doesn't know how he feels, and he isn't planning on telling him either. 

+×+

❝thanks for coming and helping me with the homework,❞ taehyun rubbed his nape with a slight blush on his cheeks. 

❝no need to thank me tae,❞ he smiled to the younger. ❝well, i'll be going now.❞ he got his backpack from the floor and started putting his things in it.

❝hyung, do you want to spend the night here? i mean- sleep here? i mean- have a sleepover?❞ taehyun cursed under his breath at how wrong everything sounded until he said the last word.

beomgyu gave him a big smile and shook his head, ❝maybe another time, thank you though. i don't want to bother.❞

taehyun had a small pout on his face, ❝but you don't bother! it has been forever since we hung out like this.❞

❝that's right,❞ taehyun's mom said getting the attention of both males.

❝when did you get here?❞ the younger said giving her another look.

❝i magically appeared,❞ she simply said.

beomgyu, who was in between the two, drifted his attention from taehyun to his mom and so on.

❝uh...❞ he looked at taehyun with his mouth in the form of an 'o'.

❝stay, please,❞ he begged with puppy eyes.

❝yes, stay.❞ taehyun jerked his head towards his mom with furrowed eyebrows and slighted his eyes towards beomgyu again.

beomgyu sighed and gave in, ❝okay, i'll stay.❞ a small smile appeared on his face.

❝how was breakfast?❞ yeonjun and soobin were cuddling in the younger's bed.

soobin parents' aren't usually home because of work and now that it was winter break they went on a business trip. as they didn't want soobin to get worse, they let him stay with the older taking care of him.

❝super good,❞ he smiled sincerely. ❝thank you.❞

the older smiled and pecked soobin's lips making the other bury his face on his chest.

❝why are you embarrassed?❞ at the question, soobin's head popped out from yeonjun's chest ❝don't be,❞ he cupped his face and leaned down, kissing him. 

tasting the older's lips made soobin wonder what yeonjun meant with the 'i am not done with you yet' thing.

yeonjun deepened the kiss and placed his hand on soobin's butt. 

they made out for a little bit more until yeonjun felt tears fall into his face. he panicked and broke the kiss.

❝wha- what's wrong soobin? did i do something that made you...❞ his voice ended in a whisper and his sentence wasn't finished as the younger started sobbing.

❝i- i just don't wa- want this to end,❞ he sobbed and choked on his own words.

yeonjun gave him a sad look and pulled him into a hug, caressing his hair and neck.

+×+

❝beomgyu, have a bit more of the beef,❞ taehyun's mom placed some more beef on the brunet's plate. with a small smile, he thanked her. 

❝so... are you guys like... a thing?❞ she asked curious about their relationship.

❝MOM!❞ taehyun whined and covered his face due to the embarrassment meanwhile beomgyu was just choking with the beef.

❝oh, honey! are you okay? here drink, drink,❞ she said while putting water on his glass.

he stopped coughing and inhaled the water. 

❝damn hyung, slow down. you're gonna choke again,❞ the younger said chewing some of his rice.

it was now bedtime and the guys were more silent than they would usually be. they have been awkward since taehyun's mom made that question.

❝uhm... where should i... sleep?❞ there was only one bed so the taller boy thought that he would sleep on the floor.

❝we can share the bed if you're not feeling uncomfortable doing so...❞

❝o-oh... o- okay. i guess it's fine,❞ he laid down next to him while looking at the ceiling.

beomgyu was stiff. he didn't know how to act around the younger since he confessed. they've been hanging out a lot lately but not like this. he stayed in the same pose for what it seemed ages until an arm wrapped around his waist. confused at the younger's action he looked down seeing an asleep taehyun snoring a bit.

cute.

⭐︎