Book 3 Summary

Heyyy everyone,
So despite not having time for this mess, University is killing me, the usual, I think a quick explanation is in order.

Book 3 is gone. No idea where it went. No idea who took it off. All I know is that I no longer have a copy and Wattpad is not responding as of yet.

So for now, I will give you a quick summary of what happened.

A word of advice. Add all my books to your library and do not delete them. That way, if anything were to go wrong again (let's hope not), you still have your own copy.

So as for the summary. I'll try my best but it's been awhile since I wrote or even read it. As in, it might be 3 or 4 years ago so maybe people can add things in the comments they remember. You are officially allowed to spoil!

Book 3 starts with Artemis going to meet Harry at his aunt and uncle's house. Dudley is quite enarmoured by her and she has dinner with the Dursleys when Harry blows up aunt Marge.

They run away together and sit on a curb, waiting for someone to find them. That's when they both spot a dark, dog-like figure in an alley somewhere.

Sirius, obviously.

Now, big spoiler!

Artemis is Sirius's daughter, Aurora. Yes, I know... Totally unexpected😜

Artemis finds this out when she goes with Harry to meet the Minister at Diagon Alley and she takes it.... Not so great but what else is to be expected.

Now, I believe she keeps it a secret from everybody but Harry for a long while.

Everything else that happens is pretty much in line with the book. Sirius breaks in a couple of times. Important to note that he, in fact, did not know Aurora was still alive until he saw her with Harry that summer.

Remus becomes a teacher. Stuck between loyalty to his friend and protectiveness over Artemis.

Then Ron finally admits to liking Artemis, which she shoots down around Christmas as her feelings for Harry grow. Now, correct me if I'm wrong. But I believe there are some close calls between Harry and Artemis as far as finally admitting their feelings go. I cannot for the life of me remember if they actually do kiss... I think they might. No, I'm pretty sure they've kissed at some point because I recall Artemis freaking out over who her dad is. I think it's the evening after Harry finds out that Sirius is his Godfather and the secret keeper for the Potters.

The point is, nothing comes of it. Don't remember why. Ron probably. Maybe they just ignore it. So yeah, if you haven't read this book, you missed their first kiss. I apologize. I hope this next book makes up for it🤭

Eventually, drama goes down at the end. Remus is a werewolf. Snape is a dick. And Sirius is desperate to get Artemis's approval which he more or less gets at the end.

Artemis goes back home with Remus as Sirius is now on the run. And this is where book 4 starts.

I will notify you immediately once I locate the third book. But things are not looking great and at this point I'm just praying my other books are safe.