10. Lies

2 hours later...
12:30pm

Kianna sat against her headboard staring at the old show playing on her tv in her room. She ain't heard from her brothers in a while. She never went to sleep. She was too busy thinking how they were all giving her stares.

She patted her bed for her phone. She didn't feel it and patted her pockets. She got out her bed looking for it.

"Don't tell me I left it downstairs." she groaned. She don't know why she let them stay. They probably was being in her business.

She sighed opening her room door. She walked downstairs. Her high was gone around a hour ago.

She walked in the living room seeing all of her brothers sleep. If they weren't so intimidating she would say it was cute cause they looked like sleeping bears.

She was gonna take a picture when she find her phone. She went over to where Jace and Leon was seeing her phone wasn't there. She silently slapped herself. It probably fell between the cushions. She slipped between them feeling between the cushions. She felt it grabbing it.

She smiled seeing it was still the same. But her smiled faded when she seen it was on 8%. She rolled her eyes swiping over to the camera. She smiled taking the picture. It was cute. Then she took a selfie with her and then her brothers in the back sleeping. She stuck her tongue out and snapped another picture. She hurried upstairs to charge her phone.

Kianna sat on her bed grabbing her charger plugging her phone up. She laid it down only for it to vibrate. She ignored it when it vibrated again.

Unknown~watch your back
I'm watching you

Kianna breath got caught in her throat. She looked around her room all through her window. She closed her blinds and curtains.

She heard her doorknob jiggle and grabbed a shoe from off the floor. Aiming it at the door. Kieth walked in dodging the shoe Kianna threw at him. He mugged her.

"Nigga what the f-"

"Kieth -I'm sorry!" Kianna said covering her mouth in surprise. Kieth looked at her weirdly.

Them drug must got her crazy. Kieth wanted to say something about it but decided against it.

"What you doing?" he asked her. She shook her head looking at her phon on her bed.

"N-nothin. I thought I seen a spider." she lied. Kieth knew she was lying but played along anyway since he hated spiders.

He scrunched his face up looking around her room. "Nigga a spider? Where it go?" Kieth pretended like he was disgusted. He honestly didn't like spiders. He didn't understand how something can have so many eyes and legs.

"I-I don't know. I was probably seeing things." Kianna mumbled. Kieth sat on her bed.

"Well I don't wanna go back out in case it jump on me." Kieth said texting Kali.

Kianna looked at him. She wanted them to leave so she could go to the doctor. She was kinda scared since she knew someone was watching her.

"I-uh-I have to be somewhere." Kianna stuttered. Kieth looked up from his phone to her.

"Go where?" he asked.

"I'm..g-going on a date."

"A date? After allat shit with Dex, you going on a date. And at 1:05?" Kieth said getting fed up with her lies. He believed she was going to buy drugs. He was afraid she would get addicted.

"Y-yeah. I know it sound stupid but it's not a fancy date. It's like a lunch date." Kianna said. She was believing Kieth was taking her lies. Kieth nodded his head standing up.

"Ight. Well we finna go then. We'll leave when you do." Kieth said walking out her room before she could reply. Kianna sighed. She really had to find something nice to wear to the hospital.

10 minutes later...

Kianna straightened her clothes out. She had her hair in a bun, with a red shirt and black jeans, and slides.

She grabbed her purse and sunglasses. She walked downstairs seeing her brothers stop talking when she came. She shrugged it off.

Jace looked her over. "Where you going?"

"On a lunch date." she said playing with her phone. She put it in her pocket.

"Ight. Well you left yo stuff in my car. I was gonna bring it the other day but Jasmine felt sick." Jace said. He was talking about Kianna weapons she put in his car when they were all over Kieth house.

"Ok." she said quietly. They all stared at her wondering where she was really going.

"Can y'all hurry and leave. I got to lock my door." Kianna said looking at them. They all nodded walking out the door. Kianna sighed. She was tired of lying.

She walked out behind them putting her code in locking the door. She hoped whoever was watching didn't know her code, or she'll be in real danger.

She walked to her car when Leon stopped her. "You'll tell us when something serious is going on right?"

Kianna looked at him for a second and nodded. "Y-yeah. Of course."

Leon nodded walking away. Kianna hurriedly got in her car driving away to the hospital.

20 minutes later....

"Why she going to the hospital?" Leon asked.

"I dunno." Jace said.

"Well we gon have to figure it out. We can't just ask her." Kieth said looking at them.

"You think she pregnant from Dex?" Leon asked frowning.

"I dunno." Jace said shrugging.

"She gon abort it or some?" Kieth asked looking at Leon.

"I dunno." Jace said again.

"Nigga shut yo bitch ass up. Youn never know shit." Kieth said shaking his head watching Kianna walk inside the hospital.

"We got connection in these hospitals. Ask one of y'all workers mane." Jace said.

"Bout time you said some smart shit. I was starting to think yeen really my brother." Kieth said pulling out his trap phone.

Jace mugged him. "So I ain't yo brother but Kianna yo sister?" he asked.

"Yeah." Kieth said looking back at him.

"Nigga how the fuck that work?" Jace said looking out the window.

"I think it's possible for twins to have different fathers and shit." Kieth laughed.

"Stupid." Leon said shaking his head. They were talking too much.

"How much longer we gotta stay here? I'm ready to get my daughter." Jace mumbled.

He wanted to see his daughter. They didn't like to be far away from each other.

Whenever jasmine doesn't notice Jace anywhere she'll start throwing a fit.

"Nigga whenever Kianna come out." Kieth said since they were in his car.