33. Planning

Kianna

"See I told y'all she was sneaky

"See I told y'all she was sneaky." I told Kieth and Jace. We were talking n the way to get Jazz, and I was in the backseat like a child.

"Lex told Leon she was threatened by ma?" Jace asked Kieth ignoring me.

"Yeah. I knew she wasn't shit, but this just blew my mind. Why would she wanna kill her grandchild." Kieth said.

"She had Dex kill baby too so I can't say I'm surprised." I said.

"What?" Jace asked looking at me.

"I meant to tell y'all, but I was trying to get everybody together first." I said.

"You staying with me now Kianna. You should've told me, and we probably wouldn't even have these problems." Kieth said.

"You can't blame me. From what I heard from your phone call Tammi been had that set in her mind for almost 3 years." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nobody blaming you man. I'm saying if you told us..we probably would've had her locked up or some." Kieth said.

"That bitch need to be in a mental hospital." I mumbled.

We pulled up in Tammi drive way. Jace hopped out. "Let me know if some happen." Kieth said.

Jace nodded closing the door. We watched him go to the door knocking on it. Tammi opened it letting Jace in.

"So you gon tell me how you found out ma had Dex kill yo baby?" Kieth asked.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah." I said.
*

*

*

*
Jace

"Where Jazz?" I asked looking around

"She's sleeping. She been acting all day." she said going towards the back. I stood followed her. I looked inside her room seeing her pick Jazz up.