Hanako x Reader

Affection
Hanako x Reader
(Y/n)'s P.o.v
"This is getting to be a problem," I stated. What was going on? Well Hanako, 7th mystery of the school, is currently holding on to me and won't let go. "I don't know what you're talking about (Y/n)-chan!" Hanako said. Yashiro and Kou gave him a look.

"Come on can't you just let (Y/n)-senpai go? We have to focus at the task at hand." Kou said, trying to pry me out of the ghost's hands, but to no avail.

Right now we were preparing to tell our secrets so we can get to his yorishiro and destroy it. But Hanako was being a distraction, and that's putting it lightly. "You were the one who said that we need to destroy his yorishiro in the first place, you don't need to be holding me the whole time..." I said blushing.

"I'm not hindering your ability to tell your secret, am I (Y/n)?" Hanako asked looking down at me. "Well I mean techinically I guess not, but- " "Well that settles that, I'm fine. Now go one, tell Tsuchigomori-sensei your juicy secrets!" Hanako stayed happily.

He's totally getting a kick out of us telling our personal secrets!! I thought, sending him a glare. What is there that I can say? I'm not especially interesting, I don't have anything that Tsuchigomori will want to know! I need to think of what I'm gonna say!! Now I was starting to panic.

Yashiro went first, "In middle school I kept an exchange diary with an imaginary boyfriend!" I know Nene is a hopeless romantic, I obviously wouldn't give her crap like this, but Hanako just might. Then Tsuchigomori said that her secret wasn't interesting enough.

So it was Kou's turn next, "I'm super scared of Setsubun oni masks!!" He looked super red after saying that. It's a bit ridiculous, but again, I won't give home crap for it. Hanako was having a ball with all of this secret sharing, and Tsuchigomori wasn't pleased, he thought these secrets were too insignificant. So Yashiro and Kou's torture was all for naught.

Hanako was laughing and their secrets when Kou turned to him and said, "Well, what about your secret Hanako?!" I peeked up at this, I want to know something about Hanako for once too. He stopped and looked at the boy, "My secret? Hey sensei! You want to know my secret?~" he said turning to the 5th school mystery. "Not really. I know enough already." He responded. Kou, Yashiro, and I all sulked, that was our chance at some information.

"Hey but you know our secrets Hanako! This isn't fair!" Yashiro said. I agreed, "Come on tell us something!" He looked down at me and then the other two. "You guys want to know my secret so badly?" He smirked. We nodded in confirmation.

"Donuts." He simply said. We all did a double-take "What?" "I really like... donuts. Gosh that is so embarrassing!" As he said this he buried his head on my shoulder and in my hair a bit. "H-Hanako!" I said my face burning up again. What is with him today???

Then we started asking which kind he liked, and Hanako moved to leaning on my shoulder, and we got a bit off topic before Yashiro realized that their secrets were gonna be broadcasted. "Oh no!! Our secrets are gonna be told to the whole school! Wait a minute, (Y/n)! What's your secret?!" She looked up at me and I looked away not wanting to say anything. Then Kou looked over to me "Come on senpai, save us!!" They we're both begging me at this point!

Dear lord.... what am I to do? I can't let them down like this... but my secret is too... Fine, I guess I know what I have to do.

"I-I... ok I'll tell you all." I said, my voice shaking. "I think Hanako-kun is very cute!" I said while covering my face and running away from the boy who was resting on my shoulder. Ahhh! This is so embarrassing. My face is so hot right now...

"Awww (Y/n) that's super cute!" Yashiro said patting me on the back in comfort. "Ya it's all ok senpai!" I covered my face, we haven't heard a thing from Hanako. I look over to Tsuchigomori and he seems satisfied with my secret for the most part but he's looking at something, I realize it's in Hanako's direction and very slowly look over to where Hanako was.

Once I looked over I saw that Hanako had a very shocked look on his face and was just staring in my direction. He was blushing heavily. It was a rather adorable sight to be honest. But hey now he knows how he's been making me feel with all his PDA!

"Okay that's good. I'll take you to my Yorishiro. But only the priestess that will destroy it is to come with me." Tsuchigomori said. Hanako snapped out of his trance and said "Okay, take good care of my assistant Sensei!! (Y/n) and I are gonna talk! He said grabbing my hand. I gulped.

The door closed and Hanako immediately turned to me. He picked me up bridal-style and said "Wow, I had no idea you thought that about me (Y/n)-Chan!" He then spun me around. "I think your rather cute as well." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I just smiled, blushing furiously while shaking my head. "Oh my goodness, you're so affectionate Hanako." I said before giving him a peck on the lips
~•~

(A/N: Thanks for reading the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, for my next chapter I think I am doing a Tsukasa x reader one shot, so stay tuned!

-Olivia