Mitsuba x Reader

Unexpected [Fluff]
—————————————————————

"Jeez you guys are exhausting, when will you all stop getting into trouble?" I said staring at a certain trio.

Kou, Hanako, and Yashiro averted my gaze and stayed rather quiet. "Well whatever, I think I'm just gonna head out." I said. "(Y/n) wait!" Kou called out. I turned around.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked. "Ya sure what is it?" "Can you get this to Mitsuba please?" He said as he held out a camera. "To Mitsuba?" "Ya, you were gonna see him anyways weren't you?" He said with a hint of a teasing tone.

"Just give me that." I said snatching it from him. "I'm hoping that it will help remind him of who he was, maybe help get his memories back." He said scratching the back of his neck while chuckling slightly.

I knew it likely wouldn't work, I'm an apparition , I would know. But nonetheless I smiled at his determination "I'll be sure to get this to him." I said. His eyes lit up "Thank you!"

Hanako turned to me, "Thanks for your help with that apparition (Y/n)." I nodded "No problem you little trouble maker." I said, which he replied "Missy I'm older than you."

Yashiro waved farewell to me as I headed down the hall "Bye (Y/n)-Chan!" and I waved back smiling. I wasn't that far from the broadcasting room so my walk wasn't terrible. It was nearly nighttime as the school had that final evening glow throughout the halls. I got to the broadcasting room and prepared myself for what's behind the door.

Ughhh I Hope Tsukasa isn't terrible today, and Natsuhiko doesn't get too loud either, I don't think I could handle anymore chaos. I thought as I turned the doorknob. But to my surprise it was awfully quiet.

I looked around the room and saw no one in there, and then I looked again and saw Mitsuba sitting at one of the chairs looking at me. "It's awfully quiet in here, it was almost creepy." I said quietly laughing. "Hi Mitsuba."

"Oh it's you, I thought the human boy would be back by now." He said. "Where is everyone else?" I asked. "I think at the library, probably looking up good rumor material." He shrugged then looked at the object in my hand. "What's that?"

"Oh Kou wanted me to give this to you." I said. "What?! How weird, he probably had some pervy pictures on there or something!" He said shocked.
"Dear lord, why do you think everyone is a pervert?!No he just.... thought you might like a hobby to keep you busy." I said hesitating with my choice of words.

I had always felt bad for the ghost boy and his situation, it made me sad and reminded me of when I first died in a way.

"Well ok." He said setting the camera aside. "What do you want to do? I'm kind of bored and this room is stupidly quiet." He said getting up and stretching.

"Let's go to the rooftop!" I suggested. "It's nice outside and you won't feel so stuffy as you are in here." "Ok."

He didn't have many cocky remarks on him today, he really hasn't lately. I'm thinking that it's just what happens when you get to know him more, but I could be wrong.

When we got to the rooftop the stars looked pretty and the full moon was shining brightly. It's not my usual style to go stargazing, but it was nice to enjoy the beauty of the night sky every once in a while.