Tsukasa x Reader

(I have such a weird complicated relationship with Tsukasa. Like he legitimately scared me when I read his first appearances in the manga, but then he was kinda chill but still scary, but then he was also a cute psycho, and then one day I was like "Oh no I think I kinda love you" and that's kinda where I'm at lol?? How do you guys feel about him?? Anyway hope you enjoy

Reunited

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

   Since I died things have been seemingly become more chaotic. My life had been pretty normal for the normal Japanese teenager. I had a loving family, a few friends, and decent grades. So life was going geat for me. Unfortunately though, I was involved in an accident and ended up dying.

  I knew that I still had so much I needed to do, I wasn't ready to die yet, but I knew that it was the end. Or so I thought. I was shocked that I woke up again and was in my school nonetheless. I was... a ghost??? I didn't think ghosts were real.

I wasn't a school mystery or anything like that, but just a simple apparition. I got along with the Mokke well, and even met a few of the other ghosts here in the school. But mostly I liked to stay by myself, so I didn't really see them often.

   However, as of late things have been getting rather lonely. And even with my reserved nature, I thought that having some company wouldn't hurt. So I became a bit more adventurous and wandered all around the school during the day.

Every once in a while I would run into troublesome ghosts but I usually took care of them with no problems. So I continued with my days as I usually would, except for that last small change.

  Right now it was the late night hours and there were no humans in the building. So I decided to just wonder around for a bit. I found a few Mokke along the way and gave them candy, but I haven't encountered anything else yet.

  Maybe I should go and read in the library?? There isn't much else for me to do... I thought. So I went to go head to the library. The hallways were dark and very silent, that is until I heard a noise near me.

  There weren't any humans so it had to be ghost. It would be too troublesome if it attacked me right before I got to my destination, so it's best to know if I need to identify it as a threat. So I stopped in my tracks.

  I turned to the direction of the noise and called out "There's no point in hiding! Who are you and why are you following me?!" There was no response. Maybe I was imagining things? I thought and turned around before I heard a step.

  I looked back to the direction of the noise. There stood a boy. He had black hair and big orange eyes. He was someone I was all too familiar with, Tsukasa Yugi.

  He was my friend since middle school and became best friends quickly. I even grew to love him after some time. We remained very close until.... his death. He mysteriously died by being stabbed a few months into our first few months of high school. They figured it was his brother Amane, but couldn't tell for certain.

  I was very shocked to see him. I thought I'd never see him again, and there he was standing right in front of me, the boy I had loved for so long and still did.

  We stared in silence for what felt like forever before he finally spoke. "(Y/n)?!" He shakily exclaimed. I said nothing and was still frozen in my spot. He then tried to step forward and I panicked and did the only thing I could think to do.