•General Relationship Headcannons•

(A/n) I'm finishing up on the two requests I have so here's this until I finish them :))

Hanako

I'm pretty sure we all know that this boy is very affectionate.
• Will probably beg you to make him donuts all the time if you can cook.
• The teasing will never stop, but you've grown accustomed to it.
• Yashiro ships it so hard.
• Doesn't like the attention being off him for too long
• He isn't always open about how he feels so you are going to have to be patient with him.
• I feel like once he knows that you're the one, he's going to dedicate as much time as he can just to be with you.
•Cuddly Af
• Loves braiding your hair.
• If you're alive he'll totally bother you whenever he gets the chance.
• If you're an apparition, he just doesn't let you leave his side, sorry I don't make the rules.
• Overall he's a cute, affectionate boy who will never let you go.
•1000/10

Kou

This poor boy
•He gets so incredibly flustered around you 24/7
• In the beginning stages of your relationship he is still a bit awkward, but once he accepts the fact that you're his, he'll ease up a little.
•Endless teasing from Hanako about how flustered he gets around you.
• Once he gets comfortable, he gets much more affectionate.
• Lots of little pecks on the cheek and lips
• I think he'd be too flustered for PDA honestly
• He thinks you have the cutest smile ever (his type is girls with a cute smile) and he'll always do whatever he can to make sure you keep smiling
• You are always doing cute little favors for him like cooking his favorite snack, and writing him encouraging letters when he's down. (He very much appreciated it.
• This awkward boy loves you very very much and you guys always have the best time together.

Tsukasa

Personal space was never an option
• Seriously he just always wants to be hugging you and you have a hard time getting him away.
• Also cuddly Af
• You put up with his little crazy antics, but if he gets too crazy then that's when you usually put him in line.
• Before you guys are even in a relationship he has absolutely no problem with voicing how he feels about you.
• "(Y/n)-Chan, I loveeee youuuuuu!"
• Sakura and Natsuhiko are tired of hearing him talk about you all day, so they usually come to get you after class.
• "Yo, (Y/n) come get your rat!" - Natsuhiko 2k20
• He is childish, but he has his serious moments (although they are few)
• He never lets you feel unloved of insecure
• Honestly he just thinks you're the cutest being on this damn planet.
• All the compliments "My (Y/n)-Chan is so pretty!!!"
• He has his flaws but he loves you very much will do whatever it takes to keep you with him.
• And you are willing to put up with whatever, because you know you love him with all of your heart.

Teru

• Pretty much what you'd expect.
• He'll treat you like a queen
• I have a feeling he would more likely have feeling for the nice quiet girl that isn't overly popular, but people still like her.
• He lets all the girls know that he is taken and very much in love with you.
• Doesn't mind a bit of PDA but won't go overboard
• Oh he can get jealous, although not easily usually
•Homework dates all the time.
• He also invites you over a lot.
• You love Tiara to bits and pieces.
• Kou and Tiara both like you, they feel like you're already practically their sister in law.
• Obviously this makes Teru very happy
• There's probably gonna be a time where he tells you about him being an exorcist (if you didn't know before)
• A nice charming boy, and honestly you guys are probably considered to be the cutest couple in school.

Akane

Takes him a bit to come to terms with the fact that he likes you in the first place.
• You'd be someone who Akane has grown to trust and admire for multiple reasons (your work ethic in class, kindness, and sweet attitude)
• You are totally shocked when he asks you out
• You didn't think you had a chance sine you thought he had a crush on Aoi.
• He would do anything to protect you from the evil spirits at the school.
• He wants to make the school a safe place for you
• Your smile makes him incredibly flustered
• He has a hard time showing affection at first but you know that he cares
• His love language is probably more of the "acts of service" persuasion.
• You're sh00k when you find out he is a school mystery.
• Protective, gets a bit jealous when other boys spend too much time with you.
• Overall he is a great boyfriend and loves you very very much even when he doesn't always say it.

Mitsuba

• Ok we all know that Mitsuba is a little punk.
•Tsundere as hell at first
• You'll probably be the first one to confess.
• Once he is comfortable and realizes that you actually like him, he'll make himself more vulnerable for you.
• You're very patient with him and he appreciates it (even when he doesn't always show it).
• You love seeing all his beautiful pictures (it totally helps boost his ego)
• You guys are oddly so cute
• Kou ships it
• Your friends were legit checking if you were like ok in the brain, like ????
• Bit when they catch you in your cute moments it all makes sense to you.
• He gives you lots of hugs, he can get jealous easily (he'd die before admitting it)
• He loves relaxing with you. He's more cuddly than you'd think.
• A great little Tsundere boy who is soft for his s/o

Tsuchigomori

• Library dates 24/7
• You guys like to do puzzles together too
• He barely showed how he felt for you at all before you confessed
• You were SO shocked.
• Probably confesses on accident.
• He was even more shocked when you accepted his confession.
• Won't admit it, but he likes it when you cuddle him
• Definitely not into PDA
• You comfort him when he gets sad over the fact that Hanako died so young, he still gets bothered by it (he loves his students so much, change my mind)
• You know he loves you, even when he says you're annoying.
•Y'all love practically being parents to 3 troublesome kids. (Yashiro, Hanako, and Kou. Duh)
• You guys are a very functional couple 10/10
• Not problematic in the slightest, go you guys!

———————————————————————————

I hope you guys liked this! Thank you for reading my book

Whats next:
Tsuchigomori x Reader [fluff]
Mitsuba x Reader [Angst]

💜💜💜

.