Tsukasa x Reader Drabble

———————————————————————————
Lemons & Kisses

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Tsukasa and Natsuhiko kidnapped Yashiro for their little "tea party". So naturally, I had to follow to make sure that they wouldn't hurt her.

I am an apparition like Hanako, I was a childhood friend of his and Tsukasa's before I died. Right now I was observing as Yashiro finally woke up. She looked around the room confused and then Sakura greeted her.

"I know you.... YOU'RE HANAKO'S GIRLFRIEND!" She exclaimed and pointed. Sakura was really confused and tilted her head "huh?"

Naturally Tsukasa and Natsuhiko freaked out. I just walked over to Yashiro. "Are you alright?" I asked patting her head. "Yeah, I feel fine, just a little confused..." she said. I nodded "Good."

I looked over to Tsukasa shaking Sakura, "Have you guys kissed yet?! Do smooches taste like lemon?!" He said completely bothering her. Yashiro was confused "What?" Sakura also shared her confusion "Lemon? Where are you getting that from?"

I stared silently at them, oh I know where Tsukasa was getting that strange assumption from.

*Flashback* (To when (Y/n) and Tsukasa were alive)*

After a hot day at school, Tsukasa and I decided to get something to drink and sit at a bench in the park.

We both walked with our drinks in hand and sat at a nice bench in the shade. "Amane is so lame!! He has to stay behind for cleaning duty!" Tsukasa exclaimed. I shrugged "It was his turn, so it couldn't be helped. I mean you still get to spend time with me."

"Ya that's true." We both opened our respective drinks, Tsukasa wanted Apple juice and I felt like some refreshing lemonade.

We sat in silence, relaxing and cherishing the cool of the shade and our cold drinks.

"(Y/n)." Tsukasa said.

"Hmmm?" I hummed, he didn't answer so I turned around to ask him again what he wanted and I felt something soft and cold on my lips.

Then it clicked, Tsukasa was kissing me. I was so shocked and by the time I registered what happened he pulled away.

"Oh so smooches taste like lemon!" He exclaimed smiling his usual, big, childish, smile.

My face turned very red before I yelled at him, "TSUKASA!"
————————————-***—————————————

"Do all smooches taste like lemon?!" He yelled still shaking the poor girl.

Meanwhile I felt my face heat up and I turned very red. "(Y/n)?? Are you alright?" Yashiro questioned. I said nothing and continued staring at the ground.

Tsukasa then turned to me, "(Y/n) tell them how important this question is!!" I remained silent.

And everyone just stared at me questioning and I just stared at the ground red as a tomato.

*Extra*
"I'm asking because when I kissed (Y/n) it tasted like lemon!" He said oh so nonchalantly.

"Whaaaaaaat?!" Natsuhiko exclaimed.
"Excuse me what?!" Sakura said suprised.
"YOU KISSED (Y/N)-Chan?!!!" Yashiro shouted.

Tsukasa floated over to me and hugged me very tightly and put his head on my shoulder nuzzling into it. "Haha yep~" he said fully aware of how flustered he was making me.

"End my suffering." I simply said.

—————————————————————————-
(A/n) Just a quick lil something while I finish all the requests. Tsukasa's question from episode 9 really had me thinking, and I thought a thought, and a scenario and it turned into this. How cute would this be tho??? And I'm also high key tired of people hating on Ratkasa, respect the rat 😤.

Any way I hope you guys enjoyed!