Tsuchigomori x Reader

(A/N) Ohhh yay! Fluffy times boyyyyyy!

  Relaxing

  I had the most exhausting day ever. The kids up in the nurses offices were a handful today, and there was so many of them too. So after such a busy day there is nothing I'd like to do more than to just go to the library and relax for a bit.

The sun was setting and it was currently getting dark, it was deadly quiet in the halls since everyone has gone home, well everyone except for the ghosts in the building. I got to the door and went inside. I knew exactly where I was heading so I went straight to the section and started looking for (Favorite Book).

I heard a few steps behind me and when I looked, I saw Tsuchigomori sitting in a chair, book in hand. "Good evening Tsuchigomori." I said. "Hello (Y/n)." I turned back and looked for my particular book and the room was engulfed in a comfortable silence. It's been a long day, we probably would both like some peace and quiet.

  I found my book and went to my usual chair across from Tsuchigomori. I made myself as comfortable as possible, and began to read. All I wanted was this nice peaceful moment, my whole day I have been waiting for just some rest. This was absolutely heavenly at the moment.

  Well.... almost.

  You know what would make this better? I thought. I really want to cuddle with Tsuchigomori... I bet that would be super comfortable.

   Gosh what an embarrassing thought, but it was what I wanted. I mean Tsuchigomori and I have been dating for a little while so it's ok for me to want this right? Right?

  Well not really, Tsuchigomori isn't that big on pda or showing his affection in general. I am fine with that usually, but I have moments where I want more attention than usual. Those times are very few, but today is one of those times.

  I stared at him for a minute contemplating what I should do. I figured that I kind of needed this, so I was going to get some affection from him.

  I slowly closed my book and got up, walked over to where he was at, and I froze for a second before I finally sat myself on his lap.

  He wasn't too fazed by this but he did pause for a second. "This is rather forward of you (Y/n)" he commented. My face immediately heated up and I was quick to defend my actions, "Hey it's been a long day!"

  "Jeez calm down, I never said it was a problem." He responded. He then re-adjusted our sitting positions so I was laying on him and his arms were holding me. "Better?" he quietly asked since he was close to me now. Still blushing heavily, I nodded and smiled warmly. This is really nice... His arms are perfect for cuddling and he's so warm.

  You both sat and read your individual books like that for a while. Then my fatigue started to settle in a bit. I set down my book and snuggled closer to Tsuchigomori. "Thank you for letting me use you as a pillow."

  "It's not a problem, we are both a bit tired from today." He said. "How bad were your students today?" I asked curiously. "Gosh they are so stupid, and on top of that those two kids hanging with no.7 were being especially loud and bothersome today."

  "Well I think that they make this place more lively." I giggled. "That's one way to put it."

  I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder while he continued to read. I am so lucky to have the best man ever by my side..  I thought as I drifted to sleep slowly.

——————————————————————————-
Tsuchigomori's P.o.v

   I let (Y/n) lay on me for a while, but I had to get up since I finished the book I was reading. She looked so peaceful, so it was hard for me to even try to move or even attempt to wake her.

  "(Y/n)? (Y/n)?" It was no use, she was out like a light. I gently picked her up and placed her down in the chair. I made sure she wasn't laying uncomfortably and then went to put back my book.

  Once I found a new book that sounded intriguing, I went back to the chair. There I found (Y/n) still sleeping but she was curled up now. I sighed and placed my coat over her, I didn't want her to get cold. I also didn't want to wake her from her peaceful sleep. So I decided I would just go sit on the other chair.

  When I was about to go to the chair (Y/n) grabbed my sleeve and muttered something tiredly. I looked at her questioning, "What?" And I crouched down so I could hear her better.

  "I love you Tsuchigomori." She mumbled. I was a bit surprised at her boldness but gently smiled and pet her head. "I love you too. Get some rest." And I kissed her on her cheek, she smiled and tried to fall back asleep.

  I sat in the chair across from her and smiled to myself as she finally let herself relax.

  —————————————————————————
(A/n)- Sorry this request took a bit, but school has kind of been kicking my but lately, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Thank you guys for 1k this was my quickest book to hit that mark, this fandom is wonderful! Thank you for your continued support!

  Requested by: