0 | Before You Read

BEFORE YOU READ

Welcome back to the world of Phantom Hunters!

I'm so excited to finally share the sequel with you guys. But, there are a few things that need to addressed.

Firstly, I will warn you that I have not finished writing this book (for those of you who don't know, I like to finish writing my books before I publish them), so this may result in inconsistent updates and possible hiatuses. I will try to keep ahead of schedule, but my semester has started, so it's possible I will put this book on hold. It sucks, but I'm not going to force myself to write because when I do, the quality drops. This also means there is a possibility that there will be inconsistencies in the story. If you spot any, PLEASE let me know, so I can fix it.

Secondly, if you have not read the blurb and you couldn't discern from my greetings, THIS IS A SEQUEL. I recommend you read the first book, Saphir Casters Academy, FIRST before you go ahead and read this one. There will be spoilers in this book, and as it's a continuation of the story in the first book, you WILL be left confused.

And finally, the first chapter of this book will be published this Saturday (and I will try my best to update every Saturday onward). It's going to be a wild ride, everyone, so buckle up!

Thank you all for sticking with me to the sequel. New characters await, old characters' backstories will be revealed, and some questions will finally be answered! As usual, don't hesitate to vote and comment, whether it's your thoughts or pointing out a mistake. Constructive criticism is also welcome. I hope you enjoy! :)

Happy reading!