Part 13

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Sheikh Villa:-

Alishba was lying in her bed and thinking how her life turned upside down in last 2 days.

Flashback :-
Last evening at ASM Industries:-

Sarfaraz{frustrated} : I'm calling you from that time, why aren't you receiving?

Alishba : I didn't feel like.

Sarfaraz : Listen to me and listen carefully, we are getting married in 3 days.

Alishba : No way!!!

Sarfaraz : You wanna argue on that matter, Did you forget that I can sell your companies?

Alishba : Do whatever you want but I'm not gonna marry you in 3 days.

Sarfaraz : Very well, then the employees who trust you and to whom you gave hopes to again raise your company will be fired. I'm thinking to fire Mr Irfan first.

Alishba : Why are you doing this?

Sarfaraz : Keep one thing in your mind. I own everything you own, in short I own you.

Flashback ends.

*******

At the Institute:-

As everything had to be done in 3 days, Anaya/Shehzad were given the task of shopping. Currently Anaya was waiting for Shehzad near his car.

Anaya{inspecting her phone} : (It has been a week since Ammar messaged me, hope he is okay?)

Shehzad : For whose call are you waiting so desperately? {Teasingly}You are so fast, you already found someone. {Anaya was cornered by Shehzad's car}

Anaya{kick his foot} : My heel is faster than me, firstly maintain little distance and don't come so close while talking. I don't like it.

Shehzad : Why, do I make you nervous?

Anaya : N..no.

Shehzad : I enjoy seeing you like this.

Anaya{annoyed} : You are very...

Shehzad : Lovable I know.

Seher{Shehzad's friend} : Common guys, let's go.

Shehzad{to Anaya} : I forgot to tell you that she is also coming with us.

Shehzad and Seher sit in the front whereas Anaya was sitting in the back. Anaya was feeling a burning sensation in her heart but she couldn't depict why?

###

At the mall:-

They were almost done with the shopping, now only Shehzad's shopping was left. Hence, they enter a male clothing boutique.

Shehzad : (let's enjoy) {He starts to change shirts there itself with Seher ogling over his body and Anaya getting uncomfortable by seeing this}

Anaya{frustrated} : Can't you go and change in the changing room?

Shehzad : Who will go in and come out everytime to show, I'm just changing shirts. Why are you getting so embarrassed?
{to Seher} How's this?