Epilogue

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

2 years later:-

Seher's POV :

Hi! Do anyone remember me? Allow me remind you, I'm the girl who was drooling over Shehzad. I mean who wouldn't? He is handsome plus his attitude is killer, only one girl didn't fall for him that's Anaya.

Let me tell you the reasons too, firstly she hated self-obsessed person, secondly not always opposite attracts and lastly Ayaan already took her heart even before Shehzad got a chance to impress her.

You all must be curious to know, what happened in these two years? So I'll reveal it to you guys.

●Sarfaraz bhai/Alishba di were blessed with a cute little girl 3 months ago, they named her as "Mahin" The best part is Alishba di suggested the name.

●Last month Sheriyar/Amara as well as Ammar/Sanam got engaged. Irfan uncle got very emotional that day as Amara was going to Mirza's furthermore he'll be left alone. As usual Imran uncle gave him some sarcastic taunts after which he became normal.

●Pari was quite busy with her work, Shehzad regularly use to visit her clinic. They even went for dates yet Pari hasn't replied to Shehzad after his confession. However you all know our Shehzad Mirza who is filled with confidence, he'll be back of her until she say "I love you too."

●I know no one wants to know but also I would like to tell you guys that Rizwan proposed me last week to which I said "Yes" isn't it amazing?

●Now the main point, why am I standing in this decorated banquet hall is that today is Ayaan/Anaya's wedding. Ayaan first wanted to be able to handle his business then marry hence it took two years.

I have to call Alishba di you all enjoy.

*******

Banquet hall:-

The hall was decorated in the combination of Maroon, Red and Off-White including to it everyone was dressed according to these colors.

In a dressing room:-

Alishba was dressed in a Red Ornate Embellished Saree, she was changing the diaper of Mahin along with her clothes.

Sarfaraz : I love you too.

Alishba{confused} : But I did not say I love you.

Sarfaraz : You said just now.

Alishba{perplexed} : When?

Sarfaraz : What did you say?

Alishba : I didn't say anything.

Sarfaraz : What you didn't say?

Alishba : Love you.

Sarfaraz{grinning} : Love you too. {Seher arrive at the door}

Seher : Alishba di, Anaya is calling you.

Alishba : (You were showering love on me, right? It's time to prove it) Sarfaraz...

Sarfaraz : (Why is she taking my name so sweetly?) Yes?

Alishba : Will you please ready Mahin in addition to that bring her down with you?

Sarfaraz : I..I..how?

Alishba : Yep, I meant you as in Mahin's dad.

Sarfaraz : Ofcourse I'm her dad, I'll bring her chocolates, teddy...