Part 18

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Sheikh Villa:-

Alishba left for her new home, Anaya went to the Institute from there she would be going to the ASM industries. Sheriyar was going to pick Amara for the University. Hence, he was waiting for her in the hall. Amara descend the stairs when Sheriyar call her out.

Amara : What is it?

Sheriyar : There are two big cockroaches here.

Amara{she panic and jump on the sofa} : Aaaaaah! Where? Where are they? Where are the cockroaches?

Sheriyar{teasingly} : Are you scared of them?

Amara : Yes!{confidently} No...why will I be scared, does anyone get scared of cockroaches? It is just a small creature which roam here and there, yuck...There is no need to get scared of it.

Sheriyar : Then why are you asking where are they?

Amara : I'm asking where are they? So that... I can find and kill them.

Sheriyar{amused} : You'll kill them?

Amara : Ofcourse, I have killed big big cockroaches.

Sheriyar : Very well then kill them.

Amara : Yeah...ye.yes...I'll kill them. {She tie her hair into a bun and get down the sofa}

Sheriyar : Cockroach!!!

Amara : Aaah!!! {She jump back on the sofa} where???

Sheriyar{mischievous} : Oh, I was asking how are you gonna kill it?

Amara : Well, I'll kill it with this slipper. {She pick a slipper from the floor}

Sheriyar : Slipper?

Amara : Where is the cockroach? {She search a bit and turn to Sheriyar} What are you doing? Who saw the cockroach you, so you find it and kill it. Common get up.

Sheriyar{mocking} : You were saying you killed a lot of big cockroaches.

Amara : Yep, I have killed that too big ones but here I don't know where are they? You have seen them so you have to kill them. Now why are standing there kill them?

Sheriyar : Cockroach is near us only.

Amara{panic} : Aaaaa! Where?{Sheriyar tap on her head} why did you hit me?

Sheriyar : You are the big cockroach. {Laughing}hahaha.

Amara : {confused}I'm a cockroach {proudly} nope I'm a cute teddy bear.

Sheriyar : Yeah, whatever. Let's go. (She is something, I called her cockroach and she is okay with it)

Amara : (Thank Allah, there was no cockroach)

*******

Mirza Bungalow:-

Alishba reach her new home. She enter the kitchen, ask the maid "where is everyone?" Maid reply her that Shehzad/Sheriyar went to the Institute/College respectively and Sarfaraz is at first floor.

Alishba climb the stairs. She freshen up herself and think (if Mr Mirza isn't in the room then where is he? Should I check?)

Alishba : Mr Mirza..Mr Mirza...