Part 39

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Mirza Bungalow:-

Sarfaraz was standing in his room balcony in addition to that he was recalling last night events.

Flashback:-
Their room:-

Sarfaraz : Mrs Mirza, everything is sorted still we can't get divorced due to a condition in the contact, which states that we need to be married for a year to get back your rights.

Alishba{stunned} : Divorce?

Sarfaraz : I..I thought...

Alishba : Stop talking, I don't know about you but my parents never said me that marriage is a game.

Sarfaraz : I didn't mean that...

Alishba : You like it or not we aren't getting divorced.

Flashback ends.

Sheriyar come beside him likewise begin speaking.

Sheriyar : Do you feel angry when someone misbehave with Bhabhi?

Sarfaraz{confused} : Yes.

Sheriyar : It may be due to 2 reasons, first you are a very kind man/second it is because she is your wife. 

Sarfaraz : What are you trying to say?

Sheriyar : That you have feelings for Bhabhi.

Sarfaraz{annoyed} : Stop it!!!

Sheriyar : I'll stop, if you answer my one question. What is your relationship status? I heard you telling her about divorce. What are you doing?

Sarfaraz{irritated} : What do you wanna hear? Huh? That I love Alishba, Yes I love her on top of that even if she agreed to get divorce yesterday I wouldn't have. It is also true that now everything I do start moreover end with her. If this is love then I love her unlimited.

Sheriyar{smile} : Finally, you accepted it.

Sarfaraz{register what he said} : I..

Sheriyar : You got a second chance bhai don't ruin it. Don't run from it.

Sarfaraz{regret} : I also don't wanna run plus I'm tired yet what should I do? I know what I feel and it's wrong.

Sheriyar{puzzled} : What's wrong? Love?

Sarfaraz : Yes in my case it is, how can I plan my future with Alishba when I'm stuck in past.

Sheriyar : I'm sorry, I thought you forgot Mahi di.

Sarfaraz : You can't forget your mistake, I'm trying but I can't.

Sheriyar : Destiny brought you both together. You fought, you care including now you both are in love.

Sarfaraz : I don't know.

Sheriyar : I'm young to advice you, I know you bhai please give yourself a chance along with bhabhi a future filled with love.

###

In the kitchen:-

Ammar arrive to Mirza Bungalow to meet his sister. It took a while for Sanam/him to accept the fact that their elder siblings got married.

Alishba : Ammar! What a surprise?

Ammar : I was missing you. {Alishba was chopping vegetables} Di! Your working when Chef Ammar is here, let me help you.