Part 23

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Mirza Bungalow:-
Phone conversation:-

Alishba : When are we going to the hospital to meet that man?

Mr Irfan Qatri : Well...Ma'am...

Alishba : What is it Mr Qatri?

Mr Qatri : I was just informed that, the man you wanted to visit died.

Alishba{baffled} : What? How?

Mr Qatri : Doctors are trying to diagnose the cause because he was almost recovered.

Alishba : Oh okay, can we meet anyone else.

Mr Qatri : Not that I know yet grant me sometime, I'll search one.

Alishba : Alright then meet you at the office.

Mr Qatri : Sure Ma'am.

*******

Flashback :-

A patient is lying on his hospital bed, he open his eyes as he hear someone entering his ward. He gets horrified to look at the person, he starts to panic. The person within two long strides arrive beside him plus bend to his level.

Mr A : We meet again Mr Jha, long time. Did you recognize me?

{Mr Jha try to move but Mr A hold his hands in a firm grip}

Mr A : Mr Sheikh's daughter is coming to visit you which is not good for my revenge. What if you spill all the beans?

{Mr Jha was looking at the door hopefully that someone will save him from this phycho}

Mr A : You should die however you didn't marry so no one to cry when you leave this world.

{Mr Jha eyes widen in shock, he immediately nods his head in no}

Mr A : I'll miss you...

With this statement Mr A cut the oxygen supply of Mr Jha by turning off the oxygen cylinder valve. Then he casually walk out of the ward.

Flashback ends.

*******

Sheikh Villa:-

Amara : Di, I'm leaving. Sheriyar just messaged that he will arrive in 5min.

Anaya : Okay.

Amara : Aren't you going to the Institute?

Anaya : I'm not feeling well, maybe I'll not attend today. (I'm scared)

Amara : Do you want me to stay?

Anaya : No, you carry on.

Amara : Alright, take care. {She kiss Anaya's forehead}

###

Anaya{to herself} : How will I deal with this Blackmailer? If I can't take anyone's help.

She jump in fear as suddenly her phone starts ringing, she with shaking hands receive the call.

Anaya : Hel..hello...

Blackmailer : Very bad, heard you'll not be attending the Institute.

Anaya : I..I'm not well.

Blackmailer : Tsh tch tch however you need to go today as it's special.