Part 33

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Sheikh Villa:-
At dining table:-

Alishba : I got a call from Mr Qatri, there's an important meeting so I'll first run to the office then Mirza Bungalow.

Anaya/Amara : Okay di.

Alishba get up from her seat give forehead kisses to both of her sisters and leave.

Anaya : Ayaan also arrived, will you be okay cutie pie?

Amara : Di, after a long time I got holiday. I'll thoroughly enjoy it with Netflix plus icecream.

Anaya : Alright then bye.

Amara : Bye di.

After locking the main door Amara enter her room and realize her laptop is still on the bed.

Flashback :-

Last night Amara opened the parcel along with discovered that it had a pendrive. She attach it to her laptop. She gets confused seeing that it contained only a single video file, as she was about to play the video Anaya enter her room.

Anaya : Cutie pie I think we should sleep with Alishba di tonight.

Amara : I agree. 

Anaya : Do you think she is happy in this marriage?

Amara : Di, it's common in married couples to fight moreover in this matter it was our fault.

Anaya : Right, let's go.

Amara : Yeah.

She shutdown her laptop likewise proceed with Anaya.

Flashback ends.

Amara : Why is my laptop on bed?... oh! That video, let's see what was it.

She again open the video and click on play. Shocked would be an understatement for her, she was devastated on seeing the video where her sister is blackmailed to forcefully marry Sarfaraz Mirza.

Amara felt betrayed by Alishba as she didn't consider sharing such important thing with her sisters. Her anger was rising every minute, she shut her laptop take the pendrive, iPad, handbag together with booked a cab.

*******

Mirza Bungalow:-

Amara{yelling} : Sarfaraz Mirza!!! Sarfaraz Mirza!!!

Sheriyar who was in his room come out because of her screams. He ask her "What's wrong? Why are you yelling?"

Amara{angrily} : Where is your brother?

Sheriyar : He is at office besides what is this tone?

Amara : My tone is bothering you and what about the horrible things your brother did?

Sheriyar{getting angry} : Amara! Mind your tounge.

Amara{tearful eyes} : I thought you all are good people nonetheless all of you are monsters specially your brother.

Sheriyar : First calm down, also tell me what took place to make you so furious?

Amara : You wanna know right? Watch this. {She show him the video}

Sheriyar{stunned} : It's fake, bhai can never do something like this.

Amara : He can and he did. Now move aside I have to confront him.