Part 22

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Unknown person POV :

{To Anaya's pic} Be ready Angel, I'm gonna make your Valentine's day special. I'll make you forget everything in this world, remove all your stress and guarantee you that you will only remember my unlimited love.

I'm warning you Angel, if anyone try to come in between us I'm gonna destroy them. At first I use to just like you but now I want to own you as well as make you mine, only mine.

*******

ASM Industries:-

From today Sarfaraz/Alishba were rejoining the company. Sarfaraz get down the car in addition to that he open Alishba's door like a gentlemen.

Alishba{low voice} : You can get an Oscar for over acting.

Sarfaraz{fake smiling} : Oh really! Let me show you then what's over acting.

Alishba{confused} : What do you mean?

Sarfaraz : This...

He out of the blue lift her up in bridal style and proceed towards his cabin. Everyone in the office were looking at them in awe, the Qatri brothers meet them in the corridor.

Imran{sarcastic} : She can walk on her own I guess or is she torturing you to do this?

Irfan : It's love, can't you see. On this note I would like to present you all a song.

Imran : No way!

Irfan : Tujhko jo paaya, ahan to jeena aaya. Ab ye lamha theher jaye, tham jaye, Bas jaye hum dono ke darmiyaa...

Sarfaraz/Alishba : Mr Qatri!!!

Imran/Irfan : Sorry Sir/Ma'am.

The Qatri brothers leave from there, Sarfaraz enters into his cabin and place Alishba on his work table.

Alishba{annoyed} : How dare you touch me? How can you do this?

Sarfaraz : Hold on, {He again bend to pick her} like this.{mocking} Shall I do it again?

Alishba{pointing a finger at him} : Stay in your limits.

Sarfaraz : Oh! Listen to me, I don't like lifting you. Anyways you are too heavy, my hands are still paining.

Alishba : Is it? Then why did you lift me?

Sarfaraz : Because I was giving you a demo of over acting.

Alishba : You are arrrgh... move aside.{she walk to the door when her steps halt listening to Sarfaraz}

Sarfaraz : Very well, on the contrary we need to continue faking our love here.

Alishba : Why?

Sarfaraz : Since everyone in the office assume our marriage is a love marriage.

Alishba : Okay fine... no more touching.

Sarfaraz : Not even interested.

###

Alishba's cabin:-

Alishba : Are these the details of each and every person?

Mr Irfan Qatri : Yes Ma'am.

Alishba : Is it possible to meet anyone?