1

Harry screamed and sat bolt up. He was covered in sweat and breathing roughly.

"Harry!" Sirius was at his side. "Are you okay, pup?"

"I..." Harry swallowed looking around. They were a room with Hermione, Ginny, Remus, Sirius, Severus, Lucius, Draco , Bellatrix and Voldemort himself. "Damn, we were caught?!"

They'd set up a trap letting the Death Eaters in to Order Headquarters. He rubbed his head. He grabbed his wand and flicked it.

"Accio, Headache Reviler." Nothing happened. "Kreacher!" the didn't show up. "Winky!" no elf. "Snape!"

"I am not a House Elf!" Severus roared but handed over the potion regardless. "Your plan backfired!"

"and you're shocked by this why?" Harry asked standing up he rubbed his head again. " Honestly, I was shocked you even agreed to this in the first place!"

"ENOUGH!" Remus yelled coming between the two of them . "Harry, it was a good plan but apparently Sirius forgot about some wards on the House that have now trapped us all here with no magic, and no house elves." Hermione made a noise. "Yes, yes, Hermione we know. The point is only a Black can get us out of here and it's a Black from the outside that both sides actually get along with."

"I'll floo Andy then." Harry stumbled over to the Floo and threw some powder into the Floo. "Andromeda Tonks!" Nothing happened. Remus looked amused and stayed back watching. "Nymphadora Tonks! Narcissa Malfoy!" He turned back looking annoyed "I'm out of blood related Black's your turn, Siri."

Sirius nodded and took up chanting names of all the Blacks that were still alive Bellatrix soon joined him. Harry sat next to Hermione on the couch and rubbed his still pounding head. Finally he couldn't take it anymore.

"TELL OLD SNAKE FACE TO GET OUT!" he bellowed, "MY HEAD IS GOING TO SPLIT!"

He felt a wand on his forehead and a few words then the pain was gone he sighed and slumped against Hermione who caught him.

"I am no longer a Snake Face, Potter." Harry blinked sure enough Tom Riddle stood there looking like he was the same age as Severus, Sirius and Remus. " It would appear that ancient dark magic still works . " He pointed his wand at the fire place and Sirius and Bella quickly moved . The Dark Lord chanted but it didn't work. "I just used magic!"

"You used ritual magic." Harry moaned standing unsteadily. He began pacing around, " Yeah, I know what you just did and thanks my head always kills me when you're around. So is Ritual Magic the only magic we can use?"

Remus was staring fondly at Harry. Who gave up and sat down on the floor.

"Let's play a game!"

"A game, Potter?" Draco asked, "We're stuck and can't contact anyone!"

"I have plans in place in case I vanish. " Harry stretched "Dobby should show up after awhile and I'll just tell him to get one of the older Blacks to let us out. " he shrugged, "Lets play Truth or Dare!"

Hermione squealed and joined him on the floor.

"Oh, Merlin!" she stated happily, "I haven't played that game in so long!" she giggled, " Not since before Hogwarts. " she then went off to tell them all the rules. "Now we sit in a circle. " Harry watched as everyone sat and smirked. "Okay, " Hermione grabbed a bottle of Butterbeer. "Bottoms up, sugar addict. " Harry took the bottle popped it open and proceeded to chug it down barely breathing as he did so. Every one watched in utter fascination. When he was done he handed it to Hermione. "and that, Harry dear is why we don't allow you to drink."

"Snape, Truth Serum, if you'd please." He said with a lazy shrug. Everyone cocked an eyebrow. "What we have to know we're telling the truth. "

Severus sighed, "I have a potion kits hidden all over the room and house. " He went to the piano and opened he returned with a Potions kit and passed out vials. They each drank . "Why are we doing this?"