4

When everyone returned the next morning it was to see Hermione fussing with her hair in a mirror and Harry still passed out.

"Don't mind him." Hermione said finally getting her hair under control. "I had to give him Dreamless sleep last night. Out of my own stock . " she said quickly. " He has bad dreams sometimes. "

"You don't give it to him too often do you?" Severus asked.

"No. no. this is actually the first time in two months. He's been doing so good." She tied her hair off then faced them. "Oh, Bella you took my advice." Everyone looked to see Bella once again in her robes but her hair calmly and neatly pulled into a high pony tail. "It's very good."

"Much easier to control. " Bella grunted. "House elf!" Winky and Dobby both appeared. "Will you please get me some coffee."

"We is almost being done with Breakfast." Dobby said to her. "We is getting drinks along shortly so no one is being tempted to murder cranky master."

With that they both vanished. Harry groaned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around.

"You didn't need to force Dreamless Sleep down my throat." he snapped at Hermione as he stomped over to the circle. Last nights mess had been cleaned up. He was still wrapped in his sleeping bag.

"You woke me up screaming at 1 o clock this morning!" Hermione snapped back. "Neither of us are morning people and I was having a very good dream!"

Coffee suddenly appeared with milk, and various juices.

Harry and Hermione got thermoses in front of them. Both gladly grabbed them and drank deeply. Both letting out a sigh of relief as the bitter taste and caffeine hit their systems.

"I think that's the closest I've seen you two coming to a fight." Draco yawned. "Out side the Great Hall."

"Oh, we fight." Hermione mumbled, "those rows are legendary if you ask the Gryffindors. We normally keep our issues in the common room. Gryffindors aren't as Loyal to Dumbledore as you might think. So it never leaks out."

Harry let out a huge yawn and wrinkled his nose at the plate Hermione was presenting him with

"Food or Potion and you must eat lunch."

Harry growned his teeth together and pushed her away he grabbed a slice of Spinach Quiche (love quiche hate Spinach. Gran makes awesome Quiche. ) He picked up his fork and cut into it then took a bite.

"Fair enough. " Hermione replied, starting in on the plate in her hand . "Two slices or you eat something else and you must have at least one glass of milk."

Harry grunted .

"Hermione." Cissy said, "Are you interested in becoming a Healer?"

"I'm already doing my Apprenticeship. I am duel studying for Mind Healing as well. " Harry grunted. "They wanted to fast track Harry into the Auror program but I wouldn't let them." she sipped her coffee. "he used to want to become an Auror but he's joined me in my Healing classes while studying to become a Chief. You should taste some of the things Harry can cook. " she hummed to herself. "I take cooking classes in the same room so it's okay. We managed to get a whole month off."

"It was forced down my throat and I still hate it!" Harry growled. Hermione absently patted his back.

"I didn't know you wanted to be a Healer." Sirius said to his Godson looking hurt. "Why didnt you tell me? I would have gotten you a Potions tutor and ..."

"I'm good at Potions." Harry yawned. " I got extra help after classes let out. I say I but I mean we." Sev yawned and drank his coffee. "I was terrible first year because really it didn't sound cool to me and thanks to Ron I never opened the book. I had to hold back how smart I am in classes and when I was around Dumbledore or he might suspect something. "