2

Ginny frowned the bottle was once again pointing at her.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Who did you loose your virginity to?"

"Blaise Zabini." Ginny blurted her face going crimson. It was anger. She was fuming as she spun the bottle. It landed on Severus. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Severus drawled.

"I dare you to tell everyone who your first love was."

"That's stupid." Harry scoffed, "It was Lily Potter nee Evans."

All eyes went to Severus who looked mildly amused.

"It was Lily Potter nee Evans." he confirmed. Ginny was gaping like a fish. "Did you think to embarrass me? You and Draco are the only one's in this room who didn't know." his eyes went to Hermione. "I have no doubt Harry told you as soon as he found out. "

Hermione nodded and smirked at the memory which prompted Harry to take a drink. Which prompted Hermione to grab a plate with Cheese Treacle Tart on it and a fork and give it to him he sighed and cut a piece off to eat it.

Severus snorted and spun the bottle. It landed on Hermione.

"Well, just who I wanted it to land on. " He said, Hermione squirmed. " Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"What is you relationship to Harry?"

Everyone in the room seemed intent on getting this answer Hermione laughed Harry was suitably distracted by his favorite food and had no clue what was going on.

"Harry is my little brother in all but blood. " She smiled at the distracted teen. " Nothing else. " Severus nodded . She spun the bottle and sighed. She looked at Lucius and her smirk had the man shivering. " Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Wrong choice." Harry was back though only half way through the dessert. "You are so going to regret this."

"I dare you to let Sirius mess up your hair."

Lucius looked appalled. Draco quickly fled over another space between Severus and Tom then deciding he wasn't far enough way looked at Harry.

"Tell the broom to switch me spots."

"Ginny switch spots with Draco."

Ginny went without a fuss but she had to admit she felt like this was the more dangerous side of the circle. Then laughed at herself for even thinking it. They didn't have magic there was nothing they could to her. Draco sighed in relief he was now between Granger and the werewolf and felt safer.

Sirius whooped and fell on Lucius messing up the man's hair. Lucius protested loudly. But when it was done it looked worse than Bella's.

"You may not comb it out for four turns. " Hermione replied. "Your turn. "

Lucius spun the bottle and it landed on Bella.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you or Rudolphus infertile or just can't stay in the same room long enough to even do the job so you could get an heir?"

"I didn't want to marry him in the first place so why would I give the LeStranges an heir?!" Bella shrieked, seeing Harry's plate empty she switched it with the Cherry tart on another plate. He sighed. "I am more than capable of having children!"

"Hello?!"

"NO!" everyone yelled rushing for the door but Narcissa Malfoy was just shutting it. "Dammit!"