5

Remus spun the bottle and it landed on Harry. Harry who was helping himself to another Beignet.

"Uh, Harry?" Harry blinked at him . "Truth or Dare, Pup?"

"Truth?"

"Do you have an animagus form and if so when did you learn it?"

"Yes and we learned it second year." Harry replied, " It was easy for me. I'm a natural Animagus but Hermione pestered me to teach her then I couldn't explain how I did it so i had to send for some books from a few book stores and it took the better part of Christmas break but she finally managed. We didn't let Ron know about it."

Harry spun the bottle and it landed on Draco.

"Truth or Dare."

"Truth?"

"Well, I repeat Remy's question to you."

"I am and it took three years to learn it!" Draco huffed, "I finally got it down last year."

"Harry, didn't you say that Natural Animagus run in pure blood families?"

"I did." Harry smiled at Hermione. " and it does. But the Potter family is older than the Malfoy family and the Gene must not have been passed on from the Black family."

"Oh, " Hermione nodded, "Okay, then. "

Draco huffed again thoroughly annoyed.

He spun and it landed on Hermione.

"Truth of Dare ."

"Dare ."

"I dare you to tell us your deepest darkest family secret."

"I'm adopted." Hermione burst out. "My parents don't know that I know. I found the papers in my dad's desk drawer when looking for a book. I was adopted from an Orphanage in Great Britain. There wasn't any information about my birth parents only that a man with long blond hair dropped me off. "

Harry's eyes suddenly flashed he'd made the connection. Sure it had taken him all night but he sometimes forgot Hermione was adopted.

"Wait," Draco said, "Dobby!"

"old master Draco is calling Dobby but he is not being able to come ." Winky said , "Winky is helping?"

"Can you remove Wizard Glamour?"

Winky is being able to do that." Winky nodded, "Who?"

Draco nodded to Hermione. Winky danced around Hermione and the snapped her fingers. Hermione's eyes became the same color as Draco's and her hair , though still bushy, became the same color blond. Otherwise she began to look more like Narcissa and Sirius. Harry hugged her.

"You just look prettier to me, 'Mione."

"My Andy!" Cissy grabbed the girl and began hugging her only to get a pillow in the head and her daughter dragged back over to her spot. "She's mine!"

Harry's eyes flashed and murder was shown on his face. The message was clear. Her name was Hermione and she belonged to him.

"O-okay, but may I set up visitation rights?"

"Yes." Harry said, "You and Draco may meet us here for family dinner every Sunday at 1. You may see us at 6 every Tuesday and Thursday at the Leaky . Monday and Wednesday's at 4 at the Muggle Cafe across from St Mungos and Saturday's you may see us at 7 at the Three Broomsticks. "

Cissy was quickly writing the schedule down on a piece of paper Draco was still staring.

"I can come?" Draco asked uneasily.