8

Tom finished chugging to loud cheers and whistles . Sheesh some of the Blacks could be really loud. He was shocked Harry just slept through it. The boy looked comfortable.

Tom reached out and spun the bottle. It landed on Draco.

"Truth of Dare?"

"Truth." Draco said,

"Have you ever physically hurt Harry?"

"No." Draco said, instantly, one because it was the truth and second because he somehow knew it would save his life. " I've only gotten him in trouble but I've never actually hurt him."

Tom nodded. Draco spun and it landed on Walburga.

"Uh...Truth or Dare, Auntie?"

"Well, you can't actually Dare me to do anything now can you." Walburga said, thoughtfully, "Truth it is."

"Uh..." Draco seemed to think. "Did you really help Perstephane poison her husband because she pregnant with a Waterlily baby instead of a Goyle baby?"

"Yes, yes, I did."

"I knew it!" Bella and Sirius chorused, Cissy hissed and tossed each of them a Galleon. Why had she made that bet all those years ago.

"Keep it down!" Severus hissed.

"He'll sleep through World War 3 if I'm left alone." Hermione shrugged, "He certainly sleeps through the Weasley's and Gred and Forge's shop often enough."

"Sirius , spin for me." Walburga ordered.

"Yes, mother." Sirius groused, spinning, "Hey , I want some more Benny's ."

Remus had the plate in front of him. Sirius snatched some.

It landed on Severus.

"Truth or Dare?" Walburga purred sweetly.

"Dare."

"I dare you to let my Sirius feed you one of those things he's stuffing down his throat. "

Severus and Sirius both blushed a bit. Sirius grabbed a fresh Beignets and began feeding it to Severus. Tonks began cat calling. Hermione fell into another giggle fit. Walburga was smirking. Harry snuggled closer into Tom's arms. He just wanted a few more hours sleep.

A few hours later (in Spongebob narrators voice)

Harry woke with a moan. The room fell silent. He yawned sitting up in Tom's lap and rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning." He mumbled.

"It's 1 in the afternoon." Cissy said, "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, a little ." he rubbed his eyes again. "Oh, are you still playing?" he yawned again. "The bottle's pointed this way who is playing who?"

"I am choosing you." Severus said, "Truth or Dare?"

"Uh..." Harry yawned, "Coffee."

That got a few laughs. Hermione passed Harry his thermos .

"Okay, Truth."

"From your point of view what really happened third year?"

"..." Harry seemed to think , "I ran away because I blew up Aunt Marge, Sirius broke out...Ron and Hermione arguing over Crookshanks and Scabbers, train ride, Ron and Hermione arguing over Remus' luggage..."

"No!" Severus growled, "How the hell did Black escape?!"

"Oh, that." Harry took a long drink. "Hermione was given a Time Turner to get to all the classes she was taking. Dumbledore told us where Sirius was told us to go back a certain amount of hours, told us more than one innocent life could be spared, Then we ran down to Hagrid's , and ..." He paused head cocked to the side. He then gave a full account of what happened that night. "I'm sorry to say that the word of three thirteen year old Wizards would do little to convince anyone else. " Harry drank his coffee. "He went to leave but I followed him and quoted several laws that would allow people to believe us. He slammed me against the office door and broke wrist. He said if I told anyone he'd kill my 'Mione."