Chapter 1: Visiting

If you have not read the original book a highly recommend reading it. Also suggestions always welcome.(wait Author-Chan don't you have to read the first book to know what is happenening in the second one?)

Your POV

I panted as I reached my house. I just got home from my maid cafe job. It is now my only job because of the events with my aunt. My other 2 jobs fired me because I was gone for an entire week. Stupid right? Either way instead of finding a new job, I'm just working at the cafe more.

When I entered my house I was kinda surprised about the visitors. It was the so called Bakusquad. 

"Oh hey guys." I said giving them a smile. I was still in my maid outfit cause I was in a rush. Kaminari looked at me first and got a nose bleed.

"Uwah! So cute!" Mina shouted when she saw me. What surprised me was Bakugou also got a bloody nose. Kirishima and Sero just blushed and looked away. 

"I-Its not manly to stare at a women." The red-head said.

"Give me a moment to change and I'll make you some food." I said. I walking into my room and changed into and oversized hoodie and some shorts. It didn't even look like I had anything underneath since the hoodie went to my thighs.

I walked out and started making food for everyone. I made hamburgers for Kaminari and Kirishima, I got Mina some natto and okra, Bakugou got spicy ramen, and Sero I got him a bag of fruits and nuts. I know all the foods so well, it was easy.

"Kinda surprised you came Bakugou. Aren't you suppose to be like an angsty lone wolf type?" I asked him. He stood up and started yelling. 

"WHO SAYS I CANT VISIT THE PERSON I LO-" He stops yelling and covers his mouth. The other 4 glare at him.

I give him a confused look. 'Was he gonna say love?' I thought. I only shrugged and went to clean around the house. 

"So how you doing since the incident a couple weeks ago?" Kaminari asked. 

"I'm doing fine, got fired from 2 of my jobs though." I told them.

"I don't understand why you had so many in the first place. Couldn't the stupid teacher pay for you." Bakugou grunted out. 

"I don't like being dependent, so when I became old enough I got my own job. We basically pay for ourselves with occasions." I said.

"Hey (Y/n)! Do you dance?" Mina asked finishing her food- well it's more of a snack. 

"Huh? Well I guess. My took a couple dance lessons a few years back. Why?" She stood up and grabbed my hands.

We started doing the salsa for some reason, her as lead. It got to the part where the dip came in. She held me close and dipped me. I laughed, 

"That was fun." I said standing back up. 

"Your a freaking natural!" She gave me a high five.

My dad came out of his room. He looked at his five students. 

"I saw you all a couple of hours ago why are you here?" He asked. 

"We wanted to visit  (Y/n)!" Kirishima yelled. 

"Yeah, we don't get to see her everyday anymore." Sero added.

He only sighed and went to the kitchen, he opened the fridge lookin' for any left over food. 

"Hey (Y/n)! I'm feeling lucky! Why don't you give me a kiss." Kaminari said. I shrugged before giving him a light peak on the cheek.

Immediately after he was grabbed by my dad's scarf. 

"(Y/n) What did I say about dating and stuff." He said. 

"Lighten up dad it was just a peak." 

"What did I say about dating." He said again. 

I sighed, "No dating until I'm dead."

He unwrapped Kaminari who was completely red and walked back to his room. 

"I think that's your guys que to leave!" I said grabbing them a pushing them out the door. "Don't want my dad any more mad right? Visit any time you like! Bye." I shut the door.

I quickly cleaned up their plates and utensils. I then finished cleaning the rest of the apartment. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I watched anime until I had to go to bed.

Word Count: 730